Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Delphi View Post
    Having your head tattooed is a very short term solution that will turn into a very long term problem. Grincher is right about hairpieces, I have seen some really undetectable ones. They can really be amazing. I’d rather wear a piece than tattoo my head any day.
    Wouldn't say I disagree with you necessarily but why do you believe it is a very long term problem?

Quote Originally Posted by Californication View Post
    Wouldn't say I disagree with you necessarily but why do you believe it is a very long term problem?
    What's mostly being promoted is the permanent ink that will fade in time. It will most likely turn a green/blue color. Touching up these micro tattoos is not as easy as these companies claim it is, and the likelihood of the new color bleeding past the original dots is very high, which will give a more uniformed coloring effect to the scalp. After a few years and several passes it’s going to be a mess.

Choose you poison……….the one the disappears and the tiny particles end up in the blood stream, brain, internal organs and lymph nodes with the health implications………….or the long lasting kind that turns into one big blob over time……but if you are not concerned with the long term then sure it might be an option…………..but I can tell you most will regret that option when the day of reckoning arrives…………..it will be the “I can’t believe I did this” moment.

Quote Originally Posted by topcat View Post
    Choose you poison……….the one the disappears and the tiny particles end up in the blood stream, brain, internal organs and lymph nodes with the health implications………….or the long lasting kind that turns into one big blob over time……but if you are not concerned with the long term then sure it might be an option…………..but I can tell you most will regret that option when the day of reckoning arrives…………..it will be the “I can’t believe I did this” moment.
    Are you saying the cancer risk is not as big of an issue in the permanent treatment in your eyes?

If the ink is not migrating and trapped in the lower dermis and not immediately entering the system than the cancer risk would be lower in the short term but certainly not in the long term with a permanent tattoo. Most of they lymph nodes that have been dissected and observed to be filled will black gook (tattoo ink) were from individuals who have had traditional tattoos. That does not sound like a healthy body to me.

Regardless.............one will never be able to prove their cancer came from this procedure.............and that's the part they don't get. If you can't prove it then you own it.............slow down and think long and hard. .

^based off of that, temporary tattoo ink should cause cancer pretty rapidly though. Of course not everyone gets cancer, I don't think black ink in lymph nodes necessarily means cancer.

Cancer is not a rapid disease it’s a slow insidious disease just like all those heavy metals going to your brain. When your mind no longer works and the intern is changing your Depends because you have soiled yourself again and you are only 60……..it’s kind of too late.

Listen people are free to believe what they like it’s just information. I always tell people do what you want but as long as you have the information you can never say you were not told.

We have a friend’s son staying with us he is about 30. I’m always lecturing him. His face was all swollen up the other day from an infected root canal. I explained to him how harmful root canals are as the bacteria will always be trapped inside and it damages the heart. How does he not know you should never get a root canal……………. because people are taught to just do what the dentist tells them.

He read up on the subject at my insistence and his eyes have now been opened. Most people will simply not have someone around to give them better advice………….which is too bad.

If someone thinks it's okay to have black ink in the lymph nodes then that is up to them.

Got the chance to read some threads today on SMP..............blotchy, blue.........etc...

The problem with some of this stuff is that it really doesn't take much to get some young desperate kid to go try it. It's almost like telling the guy on the ledge to jump. Even discussing in any type of positive way in not good. SMP is the hairlift, scalp reduction, flap procedure or the 2000's

On the flip side, SMP is not for everyone, then again neither are those ungodly hair systems that people pay thousands to have glued to their head. I may only be 36, but a hair system glued, taped, stapled to your head is just plain disgusting in my opinion. I can spot from a mile away someone who has a raccoon glued to their head. The hairline is never natural, and contrary to what you think about SMP, do you even know what the pigment is made of ? I sure do. I did my research.

Thunder..........maybe you can post the MSDS sheet here for everyone so that we can read it ourselves.