Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by Delphi View Post
    Having your head tattooed is a very short term solution that will turn into a very long term problem. Grincher is right about hairpieces, I have seen some really undetectable ones. They can really be amazing. I’d rather wear a piece than tattoo my head any day.
    Hahaha you say this now... Have you ever worn a piece?

Let me tell you something about hair systems.. yea they seem great but there is A LOT of upkeep...

1. Say goodbye to your hairline.. its extremely difficult to achieve a hairline you can constantly expose. Not only is it difficult to get the lace or skin to disappear completely but then there is the glue getting stuck to the hair, the hairline getting dirty inbetween your weekly detaches, and even worse, the system possibly lifting when you don't even know it. Imagine being at a bar and your hairline suddenly pops up..

2. Theres a lot of maintenance. You have to detach and reattach at LEAST every 7 days. That involves removing the system, cleaning the glue or tape off the system, and then reattaching the new system or one you just cleaned. It can take anywhere from 45 minutes to 3 hours.

3. You will always have to think about it. It messes with your head a bit and you have to get over it. You always think people have found you out and you become paranoid. So many things can give it away. The color fading and you have two different hair colors only visible under certain lights like at the office, or someone touching your head like your gf, or the glue turning to white mush from sweating.

4. You'll have to adjust your lifestyle. Working out, humidity (depending on where to live), going on a summer vacation, swimming, etc. etc.You have to consider all of those when wearing. They include some force that will weaken your bond.

I am a diffuser and I still may go the hair system route because theres nothing HT surgeons can do for me anymore. But the more I think about it, the better MHP sounds knowing I'll never have to worry about my hair again! Ever...