Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    cole777

Default Hair tatoo folical replacement - NEW THREAD!

Ok since the last thread was closed concerning Artistry Concepts and their hair tattooing, lets have this new one here with more answers, up to date news and before and after pics please for those of us still considering this procedure. thanks.

cole777

c'mon, no new pics anyone?

Thumbs down

Tattooing the scalp to look like hair is not a good idea. It will always look bad down the road. I can not believe that people would have this done and I can not believe there are companies that promote this.

cole777

Quote Originally Posted by Delphi View Post
    Tattooing the scalp to look like hair is not a good idea. It will always look bad down the road. I can not believe that people would have this done and I can not believe there are companies that promote this.
    Apparently you haven't seen before and after pics like these Delphi, just like anything else, when it is done RIGHT its actually a VERY good solution.

cole777

Thumbs down

The concept is absurd! Those thousands of little dots will turn green in time. Do you know how difficult it’s going to be to touch that up? What happens when he’s older and his reaming hair turns grey?

cole777

True black ink does not fade or turn green, I have huge tats myself that I have had for many years, and who gives two shits about when he turns old and grey, its about restoring the confidence to get him through his younger life and on into his 50's and so on. I criticized this procedure heavily in the thread that they closed here so you can read and see what I said and how it turned out. http://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1333

Ultimately if done right is is a very viable solution.

True black will also turn eventually. No matter what brand of black you use there is no way around it. It might take more time to turn, but it will fade and change color. When this happens on the scalp it will give the entire top of the head a green hue. Tattooing the scalp is not a viable solution, sorry. And what if you turn gray at thirty like Richard Gere? Do you know how bad that’s going to look!

cole777

well my true blacks are still black after 22 years with no green whatsoever so you need to do more research. btw, ever heard of hair dye? lol

You should call the Guinness Book because that's a record!

The “true blacks” that were manufactured 22 years ago literally paled in comparison to what artists have to work with today, and today’s “true blacks” will fade. Also unless you cover that tats with a hat or sunscreen they will fade even faster! This means a person can never get ANY sun because his head would be pale with black dots and his face would be tan. Sure I've heard of hair dye, can you imagine attempting to match the hair color with the thousands of ridiculous tattooed dots you have on your head?
    Do you do this for a living or something? No adult would consider this process once they did the slightest bit of research.