Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    cole777

Quote Originally Posted by Delphi View Post
    I've read the thread, it’s riveting. Have you ever considered anger management? I understand it can be very helpful.
    I would if I actually had anger management problems. Have you ever considered a shrink as you obviously have some issues as you have contributed NOTHING to this thread except your opinion that only idiots would do it and have a completely closed mind to new things.

Even hair restoration was considering ridiculous and WAS absurd when it was first being done as they used plugs, but things change a progress and when done RIGHT anything is possible as a VERY feasible solution to any problem.

Again, stop and think before you speak and you will not look so stupid on here. Now contribute to the thread or stay out of it moron.

Quote Originally Posted by cole777 View Post
    I would if I actually had anger management problems. Have you ever considered a shrink as you obviously have some issues as you have contributed NOTHING to this thread except your opinion that only idiots would do it and have a completely closed mind to new things.

Even hair restoration was considering ridiculous and WAS absurd when it was first being done as they used plugs, but things change a progress and when done RIGHT anything is possible as a VERY feasible solution to any problem.

Again, stop and think before you speak and you will not look so stupid on here. Now contribute to the thread or stay out of it moron.
    You’re sharp as a tack Cole! You’re the only one on this thread who referred to anyone as an idiot. I’m extremely open minded, but your analogy makes no logical sence. Your comparing apples to oranges.

I've made my contribution and it would be a shame for some young guy losing his hair to make the mistake of tattooing his head based on your uneducated recommendation of this highly questionable practice.

cole777

You’re sharp as a tack Cole! You’re the only one on this thread who referred to anyone as an idiot. I’m extremely open minded, but you're analogy makes no logical sence. Your comparing apples to oranges.

I've made my contribution and it would be a shame for some young guy losing his hair to make the mistake of tattooing his head based on your uneducated recommendation of this highly questionable practice.
    I can not believe that people would have this done and I can not believe there are companies that promote this.
    The concept is absurd!
    No adult would consider this process once they did the slightest bit of research.
    Looks like someone’s overcompensating!
    you’re doing a bang up job making yourself look like a fool
    it would be a shame for some young guy losing his hair to make the mistake of tattooing his head
    These quotes from your replies imply idiot very clearly towards me and to every guy that has had this done or is thinking about having it done.

As its VERY clear you have been NOTHING but negative since you started posting in my thread. You say all this negative stupid sh*t, yet thousands of guys have already had this procedure done. Thousands of guys who DID research the hell out of it first if you truly read the board, thousands that are HAPPY with the results.

YOU are not a tattoo artist nor do you know everything there is to know about tattoo follicle replication and how it actually works. It is NOT just a tattoo Einstein.

You are digging yourself deeper and deeper into a hole as you argue with me as lots of guys that have ALREADY had this procedure done are looking at you like a fool, keep it up if you have nothing better to do with your time then sit and stare at a half empty glass.

Did someone forget their medication this morning?

You are either a tattoo artist or work for a tattoo artist. Why don’t you go somewhere else and peddle your hair tattoos?

cole777

Smile

Did someone forget their medication this morning?

You are either a tattoo artist or work for a tattoo artist. Why don’t you go somewhere else and peddle your hair tattoos?
    Yes this is EXACTLY what I am referring to, it seems you have not had your medication and if you do not have any, seek help quick. I am neither a tattoo artist nor do I work for one. ArtistryConcepts is the artist but here AGAIN apparently you are too blind to read. I am not peddling anything, they are, and if I worked for one WHY would I have given them so much grief. REEEAAADDDD idiot! IDIOT! GET MEDS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cole777 View Post
    Yes this is EXACTLY what I am referring to, it seems you have not had your medication and if you do not have any, seek help quick. I am neither a tattoo artist nor do I work for one. ArtistryConcepts is the artist but here AGAIN apparently you are too blind to read. I am not peddling anything, they are, and if I worked for one WHY would I have given them so much grief. REEEAAADDDD idiot! IDIOT! GET MEDS!!!
    You must be lots of fun at parties Cole. Sheeesh, bring it down a notch will ya!

cole777

You must be lots of fun at parties Cole. Sheeesh, bring it down a notch will ya!
    If you cant stand the heat get your as* out of the kitchen son.

I disagree that is this is a horrible idea for everybody and I think in some cases it's proven to be very effective.

Black ink when taken care of properly slowly tends to fade to gray. The sun bleaches it faster, so you would have to wear heavy sunblock which you probably should do anyway... Like any other tattoo I imagine you would have to go and get it touched up when it starts looking faded.

It's usually the colored pigments that can change color and I have blonde hair, so I don't think I would risk it.

I think maybe the going gray issue could work if you had black pigment that fades to gray anyway, and just continue to get it touched with the matching gray thereafter. Another thing to remember is that you can get it removed with a laser, and the darker pigments come out the easiest. If a cure comes around, you could then get laser and go for the regrowth. Google "laser tattoo removal" and you will find before and after pics where the tattoo has left no trace. The bummer is that it takes multiple sessions and it's not cheap. Maybe you could fade it with a laser to gray and then touch it up like gray/salt n pepper follicles?

Even though it's not right for me, I think if you have dark hair and you like the look then it could be a great choice. Some of these guys in the pics who had scars from HTs look 100% better after the tattoo. The guy from A.C. seems to be very passionate about his work as well as knowledgeable about the difference between quality inks and cosmetic pigments.

I have no affiliation with AC. This is only my opinion.