Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    cole777

Quote Originally Posted by Delphi View Post
    You should call the Guinness Book because that's a record!

The “true blacks” that were manufactured 22 years ago literally paled in comparison to what artists have to work with today, and today’s “true blacks” will fade. Also unless you cover that tats with a hat or sunscreen they will fade even faster! This means a person can never get ANY sun because his head would be pale with black dots and his face would be tan. Sure I've heard of hair dye, can you imagine attempting to match the hair color with the thousands of ridiculous tattooed dots you have on your head?
    Do you do this for a living or something? No adult would consider this process once they did the slightest bit of research.
    Wow, your an idiot and no I don't do this for a living but ArtistryConcepts does and they are doing 3-4 people per week, so apparently again you are very wrong.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by cole777 View Post
    Wow, your an idiot and no I don't do this for a living but ArtistryConcepts does and they are doing 3-4 people per week, so apparently again you are very wrong.
    Yes, I guess I’m an idiot. That was a mature and well thought out response. Almost as well thought has as having someone tattoo hair on your head. lol

cole777

Yes, I guess I’m an idiot. That was a mature and well thought out response. Almost as well thought has as having someone tattoo hair on your head. lol
    well considering hundreds if not thousands have now had this done yes that would you an idiot sir.

Thumbs up

well considering hundreds if not thousands have now had this done yes that would you an idiot sir.
    Well said Cole! You're a real wordsmith. You're right, I am an idiot to attempt to engage in a reasonable debate with you. You win, case closed.

cole777

Well said Cole! You're a real wordsmith. You're right, I am an idiot to attempt to engage in a reasonable debate with you. You win, case closed.
    The debate is not with ME as I have not had this proceedure done, it is with the average of 12 to 16 people getting it done monthly at artistry concepts. You called the idea absurd and basically said anyone that did this would have to be an idiot.

Maybe you should take that up with all of them and you are correct, a debate with me would be a nightmare for you so to close this was very wise on your part.

The debate is not with ME as I have not had this proceedure done, it is with the average of 12 to 16 people getting it done monthly at artistry concepts. You called the idea absurd and basically said anyone that did this would have to be an idiot.

Maybe you should take that up with all of them and you are correct, a debate with me would be a nightmare for you so to close this was very wise on your part.
    Looks like someone’s overcompensating!

cole777

Looks like someone’s overcompensating!
    If you keep going I will make you look like a total fool, for your own sanity I suggest you shut your mouth now.

If you keep going I will make you look like a total fool, for your own sanity I suggest you shut your mouth now.
    Well you’re doing a bang up job making yourself look like a fool. I can see that you really know what your doing!

cole777

Well you’re doing a bang up job making yourself look like a fool. I can see that you really know what your doing!
    It is very obvious that your nit witted mind does not comprehend this entirely but you had actually taken the time to read this entire thread where I went into great detail the pros and cons of this procedure then you would realize that you have NO standing here in my thread and that anything you say will be pissed upon if it is even slightly negative against me personally.

Take the time to READ and LEARN before opening your mouth. It will get you much farther in life then ignoramus one liners that resolve nothing.

http://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1333

It is very obvious that your nit witted mind does not comprehend this entirely but you had actually taken the time to read this entire thread where I went into great detail the pros and cons of this procedure then you would realize that you have NO standing here in my thread and that anything you say will be pissed upon if it is even slightly negative against me personally.

Take the time to READ and LEARN before opening your mouth. It will get you much farther in life then ignoramus one liners that resolve nothing.

http://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1333
    I've read the thread, it’s riveting. Have you ever considered anger management? I understand it can be very helpful.