+ Reply to Thread

Default Thank you Dr. Glenn M. Charles

I have just completed my hair restoration at the Foundation For Hair Restoration in Boca Raton, Florida. Dr. Glenn M. Charles performed the procedure. I required 2123 grafts, it took Dr. Charles and his staff 5 hours from start to finish. I drove myself to the clinic, so only a mild sedative and the local anesthetic were used. Some very mild discomfort was felt while the anesthetic was injected, after that I just sat there, enjoyed a movie, took a lunch break mid-procedure and chatted with Dr. Charles and his friendly staff. Drove myself home. I must compliment Dr. Charles and his staff for a great experience, my only regret is waiting so long to have this done. As I write this, the anesthetic has worn off, I have no pain what so ever, no bleeding either. I can't wait to see the end result, i will post the pictures when I get them and share them with this community.

Thumbs up

Congratulations! Dr. Charles does great work from what I see on the forum and he seems to care. I look forward to seeing some pictures.
    Good luck!

Default Dr Charles in Boca Raton Florida

My wife and I went to Dr Charles for a consultation. His staff was exceptional and very informative. we both decided to get a procedure. Her hair was thinning and I have been losing my hair for years. Dr Charles gave us a detailed explanation of what he thought should be done and we agreed to go through with it two weeks later. From the moment we arrived for the procedure his friendly staff and Dr. Charles made us feel very comfortable. we were there from about 9:00 in the morning until 4:00 and he did both of us. We were given lunch and everything was done in an efficient professional friendly manner. I received 2850 grafts and my wife 2300. We felt nothing except a mild stinging when the numbing agent is applied. Dr Charles called us that evening to make sure we were ok which we were. It has been three days and everything seems to be going along as promised. we will know the final reults in 6-9 months. I would definitely recommend Dr Charles and his staff.

Default FUE Transplant without Propecia

Dr. Charles,
    I am a 26 year old male with hair loss at the frontal hairline and crown. I have a fairly dense donor area on sides and entire back of head. I am very interested in receiving an FUE Transplant but I am opposed to using Propecia because of the potential side effects. I have no objection to using Rogaine. Would you be willing to perform the procedure on me knowing that I will not use Propecia?

IAHRS Recommended Hair Transplant Surgeon Dr. Glenn Charles's Avatar

I take all cases into consideration. However, I would like to speak with you directly to explain all the pros and cons of FUE vs FUT in detail and also the preventative treatment options. Office # 561-395-5544.
    Dr. Glenn Charles
    Member, International Alliance of Hair Restoration Surgeons
    View my IAHRS Profile