Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mike K
    • Apr 2012

Has anyone seen this video?

Hair transplant surgery result 1 year before and after transplantation at 408-356-8600 on bald hair loss man with Norwood 6 at www.mhtaclinic.com by Dr. Diep...

How is this result possible? This guy went from fully bald to having better hair than I do. I mean this outperforms just about all other results I've seen online. Is it fake?
  • ryan555
    • Oct 2010

Originally posted by Mike K
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hMRydafJc8

How is this result possible? This guy went from fully bald to having better hair than I do. I mean this outperforms just about all other results I've seen online. Is it fake?
    That's suspect. First off, it's not a great hair transplant. The hairline is too low and does not look very refined. Second, it does look like an insane amount of density, but I'd be willing to bet that there is some concealer or something being used.

Comment

• 35YrsAfter
      Doctor Representative
      • Aug 2012

Originally posted by ryan555
      That's suspect. First off, it's not a great hair transplant. The hairline is too low and does not look very refined. Second, it does look like an insane amount of density, but I'd be willing to bet that there is some concealer or something being used.
      That is a lot of hair on top!! There isn't a mention of graft numbers or where the hair came from. I suppose some very rare individual with a lot of time, money, insane donor, beard hair and chest hair might get something that approaches that result. Something definitely appears off.

35YrsAfter also posts as CITNews and works at Dr. Cole's office
      forhair.com
      Cole Hair Transplant
      1070 Powers Place
      Alpharetta, Georgia 30009
      Phone 678-566-1011
      email 35YrsAfter at chuck@forhair.com
      The contents of my posts are my opinions and not medical advice
      Please feel free to call or email me with any questions. Ask for Chuck

Comment

• Buster
        • Jul 2012

Originally posted by 35YrsAfter
        That is a lot of hair on top!! There isn't a mention of graft numbers or where the hair came from. I suppose some very rare individual with a lot of time, money, insane donor, beard hair and chest hair might get something that approaches that result. Something definitely appears off.
        The hair doesn't look like the type of hair that grows on a head, so possibly body hair? It has that wirey look to it.

Comment

• 35YrsAfter
          Doctor Representative
          • Aug 2012

Originally posted by Buster
          The hair doesn't look like the type of hair that grows on a head, so possibly body hair? It has that wirey look to it.
          Those who have been around in the forums for ten years + will remember this Dr. Cole result. He has excellent donor characteristics and had 8,353 grafts. This is about as good as it gets with hair transplants. His original hair loss was not as severe as the man's in the video. I met this particular patient in person (pictured below) and his transplanted hair is very thick on top.

35YrsAfter also posts as CITNews and works at Dr. Cole's office
          forhair.com
          Cole Hair Transplant
          1070 Powers Place
          Alpharetta, Georgia 30009
          Phone 678-566-1011
          email 35YrsAfter at chuck@forhair.com
          The contents of my posts are my opinions and not medical advice
          Please feel free to call or email me with any questions. Ask for Chuck
          Attached Files

Comment

Working...