+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Hey man I think you misunderstood my post. I'm not saying that all these vitamins and his diet fixed his hairloss, and I'm certainly not going to try it. I'm just saying he probably did some steroids, lost some hair, quit doing steroids, bought nizoral and vitamins, and then saw regrowth from nizoral and quitting steroids, but attributed the regrowth to vitamins. I bet his hair loss comes back before too long and he ditches the vitamins and gets on Fin, Dut, or RU like the rest of us.

Lol, the guy says the pics are just 5 days apart...

Yes its five days n yes u can. Because the average American with horrible diet grows half a inch a month is normal.to u isn't normal to others with proper nutrients.
    Seriously, why do people love to follow this kind of BS? If you can grow at least 2 inches of hair in 5 days, go to Cotsarelis so he can study you

A nice turn of events

Someone posted this at BB, it's from 2011, same pic, but back then he was promoting emu oil and coconut oil
    http://imgur.com/a/rPiKn

He claims he is being "impersonated" but he still has to provide evidence that someone stole the pics back then in 2011

Those are different pics though? Am I wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by Mike K View Post
    Those are different pics though? Am I wrong?
    The majority of them, yes. But the 4th pic shows one of the before pics that were posted at BB, and Taerian claims someone stole those pics, but can't show evidence that he posted them somewhere else in 2011.

Someone needs to search his posting history at GH15 to see if the times add up

Quote Originally Posted by ppxrare View Post
    by attacking the root cause, bad diet.
    Bad diet does not cause MPB.

Some people never learn.

Quote Originally Posted by bigentries View Post
    The guy Taeian is from GH15 apprently, if someone wants to do more research

They list some of his posts here http://fitmisc.com/forum/showthread....rowth-protocol

Also, take in mind the guy claims he uses steroids, we'll have to see his other "natural regimen" too, a guy at BB.com says he was usuing Dbol

Anyway, the original poster at BB was having results in one month, another claimed it stopped his hairloss in one day. That's enough BS for me today

Classic IH treatment, Candida crap, Gluten scare, nothing to see here
    Guys on AAS are a little different in terms of their hair loss. I have talked to taian and he uses low androgenic AAS for the most part . Npp , deca, SD , anaVar , EQ , primo

Doctor Representative 35YrsAfter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kobefan234 View Post
    Guys on AAS are a little different in terms of their hair loss. I have talked to taian and he uses low androgenic AAS for the most part . Npp , deca, SD , anaVar , EQ , primo
    Until a cure for MPB is found, it certainly doesn't hurt to try a variety of safe products and strategies.

For example, I don't take Propecia or Avodart. I only use Rogaine once in the morning. Working here at Dr. Cole's office I meet a lot of guys fighting hair loss. I often see guys with thin depleted looking donor areas who have had strip or legacy 4mm punch graft surgery. I'm convinced that good blood supply is critical to healthy hair growth. For example, Dr. Cole recently repaired a formerly necrotic area on the back side of a patient's head who had strip surgery. When the strip was closed, the blood supply was cut off to the point that tissue, including the hair follicles died in an area about the size of an ear.

Ten years ago I had a bad case of telogen effluvium. I believe it was due to taking several medications at the same time that have the side effect of hair loss. Rogaine helped some of those hairs grow back. Recently within the last seven months, I began doing scalp exercises and massage for a few minutes in the morning after I apply Rogaine. My hair has improved to the point that Dr. Cole commented as well as three patients who hadn't seen me for about a year.

My personal theory is, blood platelet growth factors play a major role in healthy hair growth.

35YrsAfter also posts as CITNews and works at Dr. Cole's office
    forhair.com
    Cole Hair Transplant
    1070 Powers Place
    Alpharetta, Georgia 30009
    Phone 678-566-1011
    email 35YrsAfter at chuck@forhair.com
    The contents of my posts are my opinions and not medical advice
    Please feel free to call or email me with any questions. Ask for Chuck

i will probably try a nandrolone only cycle and see how my hair does when there is no DHT in the blood stream only DHN. theoretically if 100% dht is gone then loss should halt