+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by PatientlyWaiting View Post
    Good luck on your FUE fred, I am 10 days post op.

To OP, you probably talking about the one's that don't get their temple corners redone, those look bad and natural.
    Hope it went well bro!

Make a thread about your experiance

Quote Originally Posted by PatientlyWaiting View Post
    Good luck on your FUE fred, I am 10 days post op.

To OP, you probably talking about the one's that don't get their temple corners redone, those look bad and natural.
    YES. I see terrible work done on this site but I also see transplants that simply put are fantastic. You will see some here that will leave you asking "Where DID those 3,000 grafts go" while others will leave you with "No way that was just 3,000 grafts".

Quote Originally Posted by fred970 View Post
    Propecia is not required when having a HT, I'm having my first FUE in three weeks and I don't take it. Rooney looks fantastic now in my opinion. There are hundreds of undetectable hair transplants, and I've never seen a bad one in real life. But yeah, I live in Belgium where there are no less than 5 top surgeon so, maybe it's normal.

If it's not jealousy, it sure looks like it.

See rooneys imo and most people ive spoke to all say it looks awful. Same with doc from embarrassing bodies just thin and dead looking.
    If my hair gets that bad id just shave it, mines receded in the fringe a tad trying to slow it down with pro.

Now if Clooney got one, those are damn good looking results.

Quote Originally Posted by jason1001 View Post
    See rooneys imo and most people ive spoke to all say it looks awful. Same with doc from embarrassing bodies just thin and dead looking.
    If my hair gets that bad id just shave it, mines receded in the fringe a tad trying to slow it down with pro.

Now if Clooney got one, those are damn good looking results.
    Rooney was bald and now needs more work done. You can't go from a bald head to a dense result in one procedure. For guys who have thick hair and some minor recession in the front, an outstanding result can be achieved in a single session.

I don't know, my father entered my room and just took it off. I was surprised .

Rooney's HT doesn't look bad, I think people pick on it because he's an ugly bloke or something .

Rooney's hair looks fine, I don't get where the hate comes from

People were already claiming his HT was going to be doomed as soon as it was revealed

No, because a quality HT can be undetectable. How could we know?

I'm sure many people I walk past everyday, possibly work with have gone under the knife, but without a FUT scar or doll like transplanted hair on the front it's difficult it done right.

However, conversely, I have seen brutal live hair transplants where the doctor that did them should be thrown in prison for their crimes.

Quote Originally Posted by jason1001 View Post
    I am always curious as to why people get ht, they always look bad and give off the dying hair balding look yet they cost so much.

Even celebs with tons of cash end up getting awful looking ones - wayne rooney as a example. Looks like a dead animal on his head.
    Not sure which ones you have seen but they look legit. I've had two & you would never have guessed I had anything done. My hair looks better than I was pre-balding.

That being said they are risky. If/When you bald further you risk a strip scar. If you had FUE it's pretty much a must if you have the money [With the right doc of course].

It sucks that they are the only treatment [And seriously invasive] but if you're a norwood 3+ it's the only thing that will restore your hair atm.

Yeah its annoying how they haven't found a one time cure. Like cell cloning or something

Rumors are Daniel Tosh had one. His hair looks amazing now and he was balding really bad