+ Reply to Thread

Default SERIOUS concerns re buying Fin online

Hi Guys

Some of you may remember I had a HT about this time last year, I started a thread on it but have not been updating it.

I started taking fin around June 2013, starting slowly with .25 a week and gradually bumping it up. I got terrible acne and rashes initially so I eased into it VERY slowly. I have been on .5mg every day for about 4 months now.

I have seen a deterioration in my crown coverage over the 12 months and funnily enough Im not seeing any loss in my frontal zone where I was thinning.

I am now starting to question the legitimacy of buying fin online but Im torn because I had a massive hormonal response ( acne ).

My questions are....Is the stuff Im buying legit? And also is .5mg daily enough?

I am thinking of bumping it up to 1mg however it seems the additional DHT suppression between .5 and 1 is minimal. However this could be the key for me.

I will also add that I am not using minox.

ANY advice would be appreciated.

Thanks a lot

J
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	November 2013.jpg

Size:	86.5 KB
ID:	25646   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0065.jpg

Size:	93.5 KB
ID:	25647  

To follow up - could this be a case of the upregulation of my receptors due to Fin usage thus making me even more sensitive to DHT?

Quote Originally Posted by Jairus View Post
    To follow up - could this be a case of the upregulation of my receptors due to Fin usage thus making me even more sensitive to DHT?
    I reckon so, maybe try DUT or RU? I don't see how people would sell fake finesteride it's near enough pennies to buy generic. I would bump it to 1mg as I had up regulation at 0.25mg and bumper straight to 1mg since and have been doing well.

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz1 View Post
    I reckon so, maybe try DUT or RU? I don't see how people would sell fake finesteride it's near enough pennies to buy generic. I would bump it to 1mg as I had up regulation at 0.25mg and bumper straight to 1mg since and have been doing well.
    Ok sound, but surely by bumping up to 1mg you are increasing the possibility of additional upregulation?

Are there any dietry considerations for minimising it? a few peeps have recommended zinc as a way of lowering the additional estrogen production due to DHT inhibition?

Thanks

Ok sound, but surely by bumping up to 1mg you are increasing the possibility of additional upregulation?

Are there any dietry considerations for minimising it? a few peeps have recommended zinc as a way of lowering the additional estrogen production due to DHT inhibition?

Thanks
    I can't say I'm just going by my experience, have you tried adding keto shampoo like regenepure? I would bump it up see how that works you have nothing to lose, or even try RU.

Doctor Representative 35YrsAfter's Avatar

Hi Guys

Some of you may remember I had a HT about this time last year, I started a thread on it but have not been updating it.

I started taking fin around June 2013, starting slowly with .25 a week and gradually bumping it up. I got terrible acne and rashes initially so I eased into it VERY slowly. I have been on .5mg every day for about 4 months now.

I have seen a deterioration in my crown coverage over the 12 months and funnily enough Im not seeing any loss in my frontal zone where I was thinning.

I am now starting to question the legitimacy of buying fin online but Im torn because I had a massive hormonal response ( acne ).

My questions are....Is the stuff Im buying legit? And also is .5mg daily enough?

I am thinking of bumping it up to 1mg however it seems the additional DHT suppression between .5 and 1 is minimal. However this could be the key for me.

I will also add that I am not using minox.

ANY advice would be appreciated.

Thanks a lot

J
    I personally would not buy medication online without a prescription because there is really no practical way to know what you're getting. It could be a blank pill or worse something harmful.

People's Daily Online:
    "Six Chinese nationals have been sentenced to death for shipping fake anti-malaria drugs to Nigeria, the Ministry of Commerce said in an online statement yesterday. The Nigerian government intercepted the fake drugs on May 20."

35YrsAfter also posts as CITNews and works at Dr. Cole's office
    forhair.com
    Cole Hair Transplant
    1070 Powers Place
    Alpharetta, Georgia 30009
    Phone 678-566-1011
    email 35YrsAfter at chuck@forhair.com
    The contents of my posts are my opinions and not medical advice
    Please feel free to call or email me with any questions. Ask for Chuck

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz1 View Post
    I can't say I'm just going by my experience, have you tried adding keto shampoo like regenepure? I would bump it up see how that works you have nothing to lose, or even try RU.
    Hey

Yes Im using regenepure RT twice a week and am still using nizoral once a week even tho it has been mentioned on here that its very harsh.

Quote Originally Posted by 35YrsAfter View Post
    I personally would not buy medication online without a prescription because there is really no practical way to know what you're getting. It could be a blank pill or worse something harmful.

People's Daily Online:
    "Six Chinese nationals have been sentenced to death for shipping fake anti-malaria drugs to Nigeria, the Ministry of Commerce said in an online statement yesterday. The Nigerian government intercepted the fake drugs on May 20."

35YrsAfter also posts as CITNews and works at Dr. Cole's office
    forhair.com
    Cole Hair Transplant
    1070 Powers Place
    Alpharetta, Georgia 30009
    Phone 678-566-1011
    email 35YrsAfter at chuck@forhair.com
    The contents of my posts are my opinions and not medical advice
    Please feel free to call or email me with any questions. Ask for Chuck

Hi

Thanks for the opinion. Im kind of in limbo with regards to it as my mate in Singapore buys it from the same place and he has seen great results at the 9 month mark.