+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

None with give you the freedom except for shaved hair . I took the medicines and the hair transplant route . Now I only wished to took the medicines and shave . As you get older, there tons of things more important than hair and with a hair transplant there is not turning back point . Even if you get FUE .
    And about the wig, have that " hat " 24x7 should be insoportable .

Quote Originally Posted by scarman View Post
    None with give you the freedom except for shaved hair . I took the medicines and the hair transplant route . Now I only wished to took the medicines and shave . As you get older, there tons of things more important than hair and with a hair transplant there is not turning back point . Even if you get FUE .
    And about the wig, have that " hat " 24x7 should be insoportable .
    scarman, Just out of curiosity what part of the country are you in, how long was your tattoo procedure...and who did you use.?

Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by JonB. View Post
    scarman, Just out of curiosity what part of the country are you in, how long was your tattoo procedure...and who did you use.?

Thanks in advance.
    I did not get the tattoo yet . Still searching for information .

Quote Originally Posted by scarman View Post
    I did not get the tattoo yet . Still searching for information .
    Me too.. I like the clean close cut of the photos I've seen. I believe this cut would be pleasant. I surely know it would be easy to maintain which I like as well.

I just need to see some (forgive my spelling) cacausan males in person that have had this done and to see how "real" it looks..

and I am sure it does....I just need to personally see it before I commit to this option...

I'd also like to know if down the road with this tattoo'd option could an individual choose to go with a hair transplant on top of the existing tattoo?

Everybody likes options...I believe I could successfully carry this look without going to a hair transplant but as mentioned....times change..styles and desires change..and if after spending the few grand on this tattoo program...a few years down the road I want to go with a hair transplant...

I'd like to know if I have that option...

I'm in the New York Metro Area...tristate...New York, Long Island, Northern New Jersey, Conn. area...so if you hear from anyone whose done this and willing to meet for a cup of coffee at a location near by their home or work...

That would be great.

Starbucks are all over the place and I'm buying ..

Have a nice day and I think its an interesting option to consider as well.

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by JonB. View Post
    Me too.. I like the clean close cut of the photos I've seen. I believe this cut would be pleasant. I surely know it would be easy to maintain which I like as well.

I just need to see some (forgive my spelling) cacausan males in person that have had this done and to see how "real" it looks..

and I am sure it does....I just need to personally see it before I commit to this option...

I'd also like to know if down the road with this tattoo'd option could an individual choose to go with a hair transplant on top of the existing tattoo?

Everybody likes options...I believe I could successfully carry this look without going to a hair transplant but as mentioned....times change..styles and desires change..and if after spending the few grand on this tattoo program...a few years down the road I want to go with a hair transplant...

I'd like to know if I have that option...

I'm in the New York Metro Area...tristate...New York, Long Island, Northern New Jersey, Conn. area...so if you hear from anyone whose done this and willing to meet for a cup of coffee at a location near by their home or work...

That would be great.

Starbucks are all over the place and I'm buying ..

Have a nice day and I think its an interesting option to consider as well.
    Yes, you can get a hair tranplant over your tatoo .
    My big doubt is how about the sun , can you exposure your scalp to it after you get the tattoo ? Most of this tattoo places have forum in their sites, might I should ask there cause look like nobody knows here

Quote Originally Posted by Lorne View Post
    Hello Lizard and John,
    A short note to say many thanks for your informative responses. I really appreciated you taking the time to share your feedback. Very helpful. Keep up the good work.
    best,
    Lorne
    I wore a hair piece when I was just 23! It cost a few £thousand and it was not a cheap one. This was a long time ago around 1995. I would have thought things have come a long way since but this one was aweful... having to re-glue my hair on felt so humiliating.

i want to start boxing but if i put on a hat or head gear my hear will get messed up and show the thinning