+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

It probably will but like fin its not usually the case. Stopping hair loss is the most you can count on and any growth is just a lucky bonus. Most times the regrowth is not that cosmetically significant anyways its not like most guys are jumping ahead norwood levels or anything.
    I would think CB basically does the same thing, but anything is really possible until we see more. It just really hurts to think about 3 more years with just finasteride as you option for prevention

I agree about why propecia did not turn out that well and I think a topical that has no chance at sexual sides will do a lot better. I dont think the idea of taking a drug in general sits that well for most guys just to keep hair and ever that might be a losing battle long term. If CB or one of these topicals could become over the counter someday next to rogain that is the big win I think. It will be much easier to get, and the cost will come down when it sells in mass because people dont need to see a doctor to get it

Quote Originally Posted by burtandernie View Post
    It probably will but like fin its not usually the case. Stopping hair loss is the most you can count on and any growth is just a lucky bonus. Most times the regrowth is not that cosmetically significant anyways its not like most guys are jumping ahead norwood levels or anything.
    I would think CB basically does the same thing, but anything is really possible until we see more. It just really hurts to think about 3 more years with just finasteride as you option for prevention

I agree about why propecia did not turn out that well and I think a topical that has no chance at sexual sides will do a lot better. I dont think the idea of taking a drug in general sits that well for most guys just to keep hair and ever that might be a losing battle long term. If CB or one of these topicals could become over the counter someday next to rogain that is the big win I think. It will be much easier to get, and the cost will come down when it sells in mass because people dont need to see a doctor to get it
    Theres always RU aswell. Expensive as ****, but I'll take it to save my dick.

Quote Originally Posted by LMS View Post
    It's really not THAT expensive;

10g for $225. Use at 50mg/1ml once a day and it will last you 200 days, or basically 6 months.

except you wont save your dick on RU

Quote Originally Posted by Cob984 View Post
    except you wont save your dick on RU
    Yes trust Cob984, he is the only member I know that tried all of these stuff from Finasteride to RU to CB. According to him, the only thing that did not cause sexual sides was the CB but he suffered it from it in another way I believe.

Cob984, if they will produce a topical Finasteride without any sexual sides then would you give it a try? However scientifically I still don't get it! How will it not cause any sexual side as long it will absorbed in our body system!!!

Yeah 4 years from now men will be like MPB what? Just use your CB everyday like brushing your teeth and its a thing of the past. All of course assuming you start preemptively before you lose any hair. We know its not going to fix MPB for those that are in advanced NW.
    I still dont think any results using these experimental chemicals means anything as to what actual results in a final product will be. Its also dangerous.

Yeah 4 years from now men will be like MPB what? Just use your CB everyday like brushing your teeth and its a thing of the past. All of course assuming you start preemptively before you lose any hair. We know its not going to fix MPB for those that are in advanced NW.
    I still dont think any results using these experimental chemicals means anything as to what actual results in a final product will be. Its also dangerous.
    man CB is not even as potent an AA as RU yet RU doesn't automatically save everyones hair

some ppl still lose ground on AAs and CB will be no different

burtandernie, which CB are you using these days? Are you applying it once a day? Im actually thinking of applying it along with my Regaine 5%.

COB984, Did you face any sexual sides with CB-03-01? Are you still using it? From where do you buy it from? Thanks.

Im not using CB at all since its an experimental chemical not approved to be safe to use in humans yet
    I dont think we know if RU or CB works as of right now. I dont know of any large scale phase 3 type studies in humans done using RU or CB. Without those I dont know how we guess at well something like RU should work as an AA. I think evidence says a strong enough AA should stop MPB long term by preventing it. I am just basing that off of the past history of those studies showing castration prevents MPB. I could be wrong though.

Man, I went on dut and I had to piss all the time and got a tingling burning in my prostate. Basically I got prostatitis ie inflammation of the prostate. Sucks

Been off for 2 weeks now or so, everyday is getting better. Im getting on ru now and then trying again with fin ( I only did 5 days of dut cause I was rightfully worried about the half life).
    Man the same thing happened to me two years ago. But in my case was because I stopped using Fin, I was using 2.5 mg at that time and I stopped suddenly because of side effects and the prostatitis started. I went to see many doctors and they prescribed me Sulfameth and work but not very much. Then I went to see some other doctors until finally after the third antibiotic the prostatitis ended. It is a pain in the ass bro, literally hahah