+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Chicago,Il. (the best city in the United States)

Default Dr Carlos Wesley's great surgery

I just saw this and I thought I would create a thread for it.
    Great Work Dr Wesley!!
    Check this out guys ~~~
    http://www.baldtruthtalk.com/album.p...pictureid=5378

Are you being serious? By all accounts Dr Wesley is a good surgeon, but this result looks pluggy. This should never happen in modern hair transplantation.

Also, 4,000+ grafts for a frontal restoration on a NW 3? That seems like a waste of donor to me.

I agree with ryan. I'm not waiting for Wesley's Pilofocus until the end of time. I'm having my FUE next month. At the end of the day, I think it's bad that some people are living in misery while waiting for his technique that may never become the gold standard as we say.

Quote Originally Posted by fred970 View Post
    I agree with ryan. I'm not waiting for Wesley's Pilofocus until the end of time. I'm having my FUE next month. At the end of the day, I think it's bad that some people are living in misery while waiting for his technique that may never become the gold standard as we say.
    Who is doing your surgery? If you're in Belgium, you have one of the greatest surgeons in the world nearby.

Dr. De Reys

Quote Originally Posted by fred970 View Post
    At the end of the day, I think it's bad that some people are living in misery while waiting for his technique that may never become the gold standard as we say.
    I couldn't agree more. The reality is this process takes time. Rome wasn't built in a day, is a way to look at hairloss reversal. When you start to loss hair you need to start taking action. Unfortunately for most of us we did not know of ways to stop hair loss. Sometimes you don't know if something has been working till you stop talking any type of medicine. My plan was a 2 year process. It's a little longer because my surgeon was backed up. I'm not about to be miserable in life. Life is to hard as it is. Having a plan helps emotionally "some".

Chicago,Il. (the best city in the United States)

Thumbs up

Hi guys, I can understand your apprehensions.
    Ill look into finding the rest of the photos of that particular patient.
    When I look at that 'before and after' photo I cant help but think that that patient isn't complaining at all.

Here it is~ http://www.baldtruthtalk.com/album.php?albumid=682
    Keep in mind guys that , naturally , you/we all are critically FOCUSING in on his particular hairline. After-all this is a hair loss forum ,thats natural.
    In that patients day to day life, I have no doubt that the people around him (family, friends, coworkers etc.) might have no idea that he has had any work done.

Quote Originally Posted by Artista View Post
    Hi guys, I can understand your apprehensions.
    Ill look into finding the rest of the photos of that particular patient.
    When I look at that 'before and after' photo I cant help but think that that patient isn't complaining at all.

Here it is~ http://www.baldtruthtalk.com/album.php?albumid=682
    Keep in mind guys that , naturally , you/we all are critically FOCUSING in on his particular hairline. After-all this is a hair loss forum ,thats natural.
    In that patients day to day life, I have no doubt that the people around him (family, friends, coworkers etc.) might have no idea that he has had any work done.
    Say whatever you want, but that is not a good hair transplant. It looks like his frontal hairline is stacked with old style "mini grafts." You can even see where his hairline corners come more forward than his temporal peaks. You will never see a result that looks like that from Shapiro, Cole, Feller, HW, Rahal, Feriduni, etc. I'd love to hear some patient reps from those doctors comment. In his defense, most of his work does look better than this. This is the poorest example I've seen.

Thats not a natural looking hairline! This guys final result makes him look like he needs repair work,which is very disturbing this day and age!! He looks like he would benefit from a bunch of single hairs to fill in the voids between those downward groups of hair at his hairline.I realize a natural hairline is never a straight line but this is TOO uneven in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by ryan555 View Post
    Who is doing your surgery? If you're in Belgium, you have one of the greatest surgeons in the world nearby.
    Who is this please?

Also, do you know of any good guys in germany?

Thanks