Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • john2399
    • Jan 2012

Originally posted by Artista
    Hello all once again....Will anybody else here respond to this recent 'Pilofocus' phase texting post of mine , regardless as to just how positive or how negative it may be ?
    I would NEVER take offense to any responses that might be or IS negative in-scope.
    Everybody has a right to speak their mind.
    Just please tell Dr.Wesley to make this available as soon as possible.

Comment

• Artista
      • Apr 2010

Everyone,

Ill be at Dr. Wesley's office/clinic this week to be a patient of the 2nd Phase Testing !

This is exciting and I hope that this does turn into a real 'Game-Changer'!
      I will keep EVERYONE updated on the ongoing phase test transplantation.
      Wish me luck..

Comment

• Artista
        • Apr 2010

Everyone,

Ill be at Dr. Wesley's office/clinic this week to be a patient of the 2nd Phase Testing !

This is exciting and I hope that this does turn into a real 'Game-Changer' for all of us!
        I will keep EVERYONE updated on the ongoing phase test transplantation experience...
        Wish me (and everyone) luck..

Comment

• Hubris
          • Jul 2015

Originally posted by Artista
          Everyone,

This is exciting and I hope that this does turn into a real 'Game-Changer' for all of us!
          I will keep EVERYONE updated on the ongoing phase test transplantation experience...
          Wish me (and everyone) luck..
          Hi Artista. I remember you were one of the first guys to offer me advice on treatment. A lot of people are very down and depressed on the forum with respect to Pilofocus and other hair loss solutions, but as far as I'm concerned this is one of the best new treatments we have to look forward to in the relatively near future. Please do keep us updated with any news you have regarding Pilofocus, as I assure you, your efforts are appreciated.

Comment

• aim4hair
            • Aug 2011

this procedure was supposed to be available in 2011 regarding to its initial announcement in dr. Weseley website... Now we are almost 2016 and it's still in the testing phase ??
            I respect dr. Wesley for his effort and vision to create something new but ppl are losing faith and interest in this treatment as it doesn't look like it would be available to the public in years...

I hope dr. Wesley take this more serious and focus on delevering it ASAP.

Good luck with your trial!

Comment

• Occulus
              • Dec 2013

Artista, can you ask him if Piloscopy would work well on diffuse thinners? Generally, diffuse thinners aren't great candidates for hair transplantation. Also, what is the current state of your hair? Are you a NW, or a diffuse thinner?

Comment

Working...