+ Reply to Thread

Smile Hair Transplant "Gone Wrong" - Nigam

Karma for scum Nigam.

Most quarters Nigam gains a mention on the Drugs and Magic remedies (Objectionable Advertisements) Act list. Like most regulatory bodies in Asia, they seem to be a toothless tiger. It looks like this will end up being similar to a civil case in the west, with it only costing Nigam cash. He is already preparing an update to the website, maybe a fresh start. http://www.drnigams.net/test/. I think the Krazy Sage website is more fitting. http://krazysage.com/

" Dhillon said rashes on his face and body could not be controlled by antibiotic drugs. “I am forced to depend on steroids,” he said. "

Wow exactly like Wesley. Poor guy had to deactivate his immune system with steroids after Nigam injected him with his magic elixers. It's hopeful though to see that Dr (??) Nigam finally messed with the wrong guy: somebody with deep pockets. Hopefully he'll sue Nigam for a couple of million and then that's the end of Nigam. Allthough, weed like Nigam never seems to die ...

What's going on with Mwamba and Nigam?? Is Dr Mwamba still working with him?? Surely not.

The immune response is the interesting part. The question is which part of the treatment is causing the response. No one seems to know which part or has not said. Is it possible Nigam has cross contamination of cells and it the patients body rejecting the cells from another patient. Quality and processes are not Nigams strong point.

I interpreted Mwamba as using Nigams facilities as apposed to work with Nigam on a treatment. I think they are working on a treatment separately, but both using Nigams labratory. I also thought Mwamba was also verifying Nigams cases.

This should be a good lesson on why the FDA has such stringent procedures for approval. They seem stupid until you see them ignored. Luckily deep pockets usually win out in Asia when it involves only a few people.

The victim in this case was supposed to be a showcase patient for Nigam. I can't say I'm surprised though. Nigam seems to have disappeared from this and the other hair loss sites where he was once active. I wonder if he is still planning to attend the conference in South Korea.