+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Wesley's nightmare with Dr Nigam

Wesley just spoke today on the duth forum regarding his experience with Nigam. Some translation (by me) of the most important things he said ->

The stem cell are in some kind of serum, I've gotten really sick (in shock), my lymph nodes were swelling up after which I got steroids to disable my immune system ... I'm so happy I am still in good health, I've done every possible check out there including checks for cancer, all for a very good reason as you guys now understand, so I'm happy those tests turned out negative but believe me, do NOT go to India
    His original text in Dutch:

"mensen , een goeie raad :

ga niet naar india , toch niet nu , voor er harde bewijzen opduiken...

het is de kost en moeite niet waard momenteel...

vliegtuig + hotel + clinic

de rekening loopt heel snel op , regel gewoon een goeie fue , of fue met bodyhair/ baardhaar mix ht in europa...

als jullie mijn advies op prijs stellen , ik zou het niet meer doen....
    de stemcells zitten in soort van serum , ik ben er echt ziek van geweest (schock)
    ik en de andere persoon hebben onderling beslist om iedereen te waarschuwen , de risks wegen niet af tegenover de gains...
    opgezette lymfeklieren , daarna steroid gekegen om imuumsysteem plat te leggen , ben al blij dat ik in goede gezondheid ben...
    niet voor niks al 2 megauitgebreide onderzoeken ondergaan , bloed tot in de puntjes laten uitpluizen of eventuele rare zaken , kankerenzymen enz
    gelukkig is alles goed , maar geloof me ga niet naar india...

ik kan er een heel boek over schrijven
    wat nog kan , hele aga verhaal van begin tot nu...
    denk dat ik momenteel al een nieuwe audi a4 s-line kwijt ben aan mijn haar totaliteit

het heeft me momenteel de hele gebeurtenis al veel geld en moeite gekost , en persoonlijk vond ik het geen meerwaarde geven tegenover een ht clinic
    trouwens er zijn projecten in opstart in europa , dat je van je stoel nog gaan blazen , ik meld er meer over zodra de oprichters groen licht geven...

volg mijn wijze raad : spaar je geld nog momenteel...

van een kant heb ik mijn leven op het spel gezet voor beetje haar..."

Blimey... it just gets worse and worse doesn't it

Let's hope he's OK.

Wow i wonder if there could be some legal recourse against him, this is unacceptable!

Going by his posts on this forum I'm actually impressed (if) he's able to grow cancercells or tumors. I wouldn't give it to him being able to grow a fungus, let alone hair.

If Nigam isn't in jail right now, someone should see to it that he does end up there.

What in the absolute ****!

Something tells me there would be a clause in their contract so that Wesley can't sue to report it...

I'm currently having allot of regret that i have done my fue(800 grafts) there..

aside from the artistic skills, serum etc,

I'm still having inflammation at the hairline where the grafts are placed at nigams clinic 9 months ago, so i contacted a clinic to look at it. this weekend they where able to remove around 5 grafts(that produced 5 cm long hairs under the skin), that where ingrown, some of them where placed upside down... the clinic has never seen such "work" before. it was not easy to remove all of them without to much butcher work. each wrong graft created a huge bump and some scarring tissue. the removed hairs where between 2 and 4 cm long.. there are still some there, that where not possible to remove that that moment.

some grafts contained 10 hairs regarding the clinic, probably injected the grafts with the choi pen twice in the same place.

how is it possible to implant a graft upside down would you wonder?

they used this choi pen, and injected the grafts to deep upside down.

the skin is currently inflamed and has some cystic fibrosis structure, which makes graft survival fur futre ht's harder.

I'm currently trying to find a solution to remove the other 5-6 leftover bad grafts, without to much butchering and grafts lost around the bad grafts.

Not sure what the best method is yet, maybe contacting a dermatologist?

the clinic advised me to come other time back to remove the left over graft, once its easier to spot them(once the bumps get bigger).

I hope that there is some solution, other than ultrasound, to detect the exact location of the bad grafts, and then remove them. Any help is appreciated.

my advice for the people, contact a professional clinic, probably some of the respected IAHRS doctors, if you want a good hairtransplant.

Boldy

Quote Originally Posted by Boldy View Post
    I'm currently having allot of regret that i have done my fue(800 grafts) there..

aside from the artistic skills, serum etc,

I'm still having inflammation at the hairline where the grafts are placed at nigams clinic 9 months ago, so i contacted a clinic to look at it. this weekend they where able to remove around 5 grafts(that produced 5 cm long hairs under the skin), that where ingrown, some of them where placed upside down... the clinic has never seen such "work" before. it was not easy to remove all of them without to much butcher work. each wrong graft created a huge bump and some scarring tissue. the removed hairs where between 2 and 4 cm long.. there are still some there, that where not possible to remove that that moment.

some grafts contained 10 hairs regarding the clinic, probably injected the grafts with the choi pen twice in the same place.

how is it possible to implant a graft upside down would you wonder?

they used this choi pen, and injected the grafts to deep upside down.

the skin is currently inflamed and has some cystic fibrosis structure, which makes graft survival fur futre ht's harder.

I'm currently trying to find a solution to remove the other 5-6 leftover bad grafts, without to much butchering and grafts lost around the bad grafts.

Not sure what the best method is yet, maybe contacting a dermatologist?

the clinic advised me to come other time back to remove the left over graft, once its easier to spot them(once the bumps get bigger).

I hope that there is some solution, other than ultrasound, to detect the exact location of the bad grafts, and then remove them. Any help is appreciated.

my advice for the people, contact a professional clinic, probably some of the respected IHRS doctors, if you want a good hairtransplant.

Boldy
    My god... Absolutely everything went wrong with your procedure. I wonder too about any failed grafts. :/

That's some serious scary stuff Boldy, hairs growing inwards up to 5 cm and causing infections ... Hopefully a dermatalogist can help you to remove them without messing up your skin too much.

So Nigam butchered up all of his patients with his Frankenstein method. Why this guy is not in jail is really beyond me .. People should sue him big time.

What's sad is that he will most likely get away with it, and even continue his practice.