+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Newb.

Cool Newb.

I'm 28 and I guess I should have seen it coming sooner or later.. my dad has a few hairs on the top of his head, great hair on the sides! Same with my grandpa... Well I've always had a TON of hair, fine hair, but a LOT of it. A couple friends would start to point out, a few years ago, that I was starting to look slightly thin on top, but you really had to be nose to skull to notice.. Never thought anything of it until recently I must have had a shed in the past year or 2 because it's noticeable, especially with my fair skin (doesn't help that its winter) and dark brown hair. I have been reading about Revivogen and seems to help some people! I would only like to try external treatments and I'm not crazy about the initial shed that Rogaine offers before possible results months later. Beggers can't be choosers, but I was wondering if anyone has tried Revivogen or any other external treatments with results?! I'll get some pics up to give an idea of where I'm at. Thanks in advance for info!

Quote Originally Posted by Brandle View Post
    I'm 28 and I guess I should have seen it coming sooner or later.. my dad has a few hairs on the top of his head, great hair on the sides! Same with my grandpa... Well I've always had a TON of hair, fine hair, but a LOT of it. A couple friends would start to point out, a few years ago, that I was starting to look slightly thin on top, but you really had to be nose to skull to notice.. Never thought anything of it until recently I must have had a shed in the past year or 2 because it's noticeable, especially with my fair skin (doesn't help that its winter) and dark brown hair. I have been reading about Revivogen and seems to help some people! I would only like to try external treatments and I'm not crazy about the initial shed that Rogaine offers before possible results months later. Beggers can't be choosers, but I was wondering if anyone has tried Revivogen or any other external treatments with results?! I'll get some pics up to give an idea of where I'm at. Thanks in advance for info!
    Big 3 or prepare to be bald bro.

Decide NOW. You want to give MPB a real run for its money? If not, get it over with and start shaving your head.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan26 View Post

Decide NOW. You want to give MPB a real run for its money? If not, get it over with and start shaving your head.

Big 3? MPB?

Big 3? MPB?
    MPB = Male Pattern Baldness

Big 3 = Propecia/Finasteride, Rogaine/Minoxidil, Nizoral or other shampoo containing ketoconozole

Don't waste time and money with Revivogen. If you have any interest in maintaining the hair you have, look more in to the big 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan26 View Post

Unfortunately Dan is correct. We would all like to use safe topical solutions that don't cause a shed and help us regrow hair. Only problem is they do not exist. Take it from somebody that waited 15 years to correctly treat my hair loss. The earlier you get on treatments that actually work, the more hair you will be able to save.

Quote Originally Posted by Notcoolanymore View Post
    Unfortunately Dan is correct. We would all like to use safe topical solutions that don't cause a shed and help us regrow hair. Only problem is they do not exist. Take it from somebody that waited 15 years to correctly treat my hair loss. The earlier you get on treatments that actually work, the more hair you will be able to save.
    that is right.

Alright, well what did you use after 15 year? What is everyone currently using? Is it working?

Alright, well what did you use after 15 year? What is everyone currently using? Is it working?
    It has stopped my hair loss and I have regrown some. I am hoping that I get continuous improvement for at least the first 1.5 years of use, but we will see about that. I just lost way too much hair to have a complete recovery. It's not going to happen.