+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by stringerbell View Post
    Hi,

I can't give you the answers you are waiting for as I don't know much about DHT, but I can tell you this. As many balding guys on forums, I've been experiencing tingling/tight & tender scalp/itching (no itching personnally, but many do).. sensations, which appear to be hairloss induced inflammation. And on numerous threads, some were claiming that propecia enventually got them rid of the inflammation thing, but for some it took several months to a year.

So if the theory that states that these sensations are an inflammation/immune reaction to DHT attacking the hair is true, your point of "build up DHT" that remains in the hair follicles even after starting propecia would make sense. Of course, nothing is sure and this inflammation thing could be stress related or whatever.

Hope that helped at least a bit !
    Hi, thanks for taking your time to reply. I've always read that it takes months or a year to "see results". But what do they mean by "see results"? Does it just mean seeing that the hairloss has halted (by comparing with previous pics) or does it mean that you actually see regrowth?