+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default How often do you use Regenepure DR/ NT?

I use both daily. Is that advisable? With my hair type (thick, medium-length) the Regenepure website suggests that you use DR and NT on alternate days. However, DR seems to make my hair pretty limp and without using the NT afterwards, I dread to think what it would look like.

Iv been using it daily past two years the DR firs then the NT, the NT make my hair feel thicker however I use Jason thin to thick conditioner daily as well I love this shampoo oh and I rotate with Revita I buy 1 litre bottles cheaper.

I'm tempted to switch to Revita because apparently it leaves your hair with much more volume.

Quote Originally Posted by Plan C View Post
    I'm tempted to switch to Revita because apparently it leaves your hair with much more volume.
    I use the Dr and NT every other day. However, it does not make your hair look visually appealing. It's definitely not doing you any favors in that regard, but too me I don't mind.

If you want something to add volume, possibly before going out, I would rotate it with another shampoo others would recommend that can add volume.

But the Dr and NT are great shampoos.

I've heard that Jason thin to thick is pretty decent, although it seems to contain sulfates.

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz1 View Post
    Iv been using it daily past two years the DR firs then the NT, the NT make my hair feel thicker however I use Jason thin to thick conditioner daily as well I love this shampoo oh and I rotate with Revita I buy 1 litre bottles cheaper.
    Do you use the Revita conditioner too? Also, how often do you use Revita?

Cheers!

Do you use the Revita conditioner too? Also, how often do you use Revita?

Cheers!
    I wash my hair twice a day I rotate them morning and evenings, i love both but prefer regenepure. If you want you hair to feel thicker start using hair oils 3 times a week left over night, emu, castor, etc etc I mix whole lot up they make my hair feel thicker. I do use the Revita conditioner but it feels like shit, I prefer best conditioner Jason thin to thick gives hair volume.

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz1 View Post
    I wash my hair twice a day I rotate them morning and evenings, i love both but prefer regenepure. If you want you hair to feel thicker start using hair oils 3 times a week left over night, emu, castor, etc etc I mix whole lot up they make my hair feel thicker. I do use the Revita conditioner but it feels like shit, I prefer best conditioner Jason thin to thick gives hair volume.
    So you use regular Revita in the morning and Revita conditioner in the evening?

One other thing - do you use minoxidil beforehand/ in between/ after your showers?

Thanks so much for your advice.

So you use regular Revita in the morning and Revita conditioner in the evening?

One other thing - do you use minoxidil beforehand/ in between/ after your showers?

Thanks so much for your advice.
    Morning I use regenepure and just started using Revita night time before it was once a day rotated. I always apply conditioners after but the Revita conditioner makes my hair feel limp. The Jason thin to thick makes it feel fuller after using the NT. when I apply any treatments I make sure the scalp is clean and washed.

When I decided to use a ketoconazole treatment, I went with Revita as my hair loss shampoo. It wasn’t really giving my hair the volume I wanted so I switched to Regenepure DR and NT. My hair is also pretty long, so I just followed their websites suggestion and alternate between the DR and NT and that seems to be doing the trick. Sometimes I find that I need to use a conditioner for a little extra help. I think the same brand might be coming out with a volumizing conditioner. Does anyone else know about this?