+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Neosh101

Default Neosh101

Does anyone know what happened to this? Sorry if I'm being an idiot and it's common knowledge, was just wondering why there have been no further developments on it considering it was talked up to show very convincing results in a short space of time.

Bought out and shelved by corporate pigs at Peplin and Leo Pharma.

It's never going to be released.

Is there nothing that can be done with this?

Quote Originally Posted by Borealis View Post
    It is being pursued by some of the experimental grey market guys...Will be a while before conclusions can be drawn though

It was pretty infamous back in the day, some german forum ppl got a hold of it and claimed it worked magic

Quote Originally Posted by Borealis View Post
    Only black market. Purity would be questionable.

psi was used by a guy on another site a few years ago and within a few weeks it regrew his hair and it is supposed to be used in cycles i think every 16 days then layoff for a month then restart.
    But when he got another supply he said it was not as pure as before and his hair started to regress again, we do know Labpe sell psi and it is sent in freezer state and i suppose it would be worth trying it but i think some had trouble mixing it as it does not mix in alchohol or water.
    There was someone who said you first need a small amount of dmso to dissolve it then add alchohol so the hairlossbudda site ingredience will not work as you are not supposed to shake the psi too much.
    The guy in question at hairlosshelp is Babarbea and he said that he used 15% dmso enough to dissolve the psi powder only when mixed add the 60% ethanol and he also added 25% water i would think distilled water.
    If you need the full amounts he used look him up im not sure if it worked though i still wonder if we could use the hairlossbudda recipe which they said is neosil mix, but due to it not dissolving first use a small amount of dmso as too much will penetrate the skin and maycause side effects.

Quote Originally Posted by doke View Post
    psi was used by a guy on another site a few years ago and within a few weeks it regrew his hair and it is supposed to be used in cycles i think every 16 days then layoff for a month then restart.
    But when he got another supply he said it was not as pure as before and his hair started to regress again, we do know Labpe sell psi and it is sent in freezer state and i suppose it would be worth trying it but i think some had trouble mixing it as it does not mix in alchohol or water.
    There was someone who said you first need a small amount of dmso to dissolve it then add alchohol so the hairlossbudda site ingredience will not work as you are not supposed to shake the psi too much.
    The guy in question at hairlosshelp is Babarbea and he said that he used 15% dmso enough to dissolve the psi powder only when mixed add the 60% ethanol and he also added 25% water i would think distilled water.
    If you need the full amounts he used look him up im not sure if it worked though i still wonder if we could use the hairlossbudda recipe which they said is neosil mix, but due to it not dissolving first use a small amount of dmso as too much will penetrate the skin and maycause side effects.
    Labpe psi is garbage

Standart pg/eth/water vehicle works fine for psi thats what was used in trials

Some1 knows what happened to this sh*t? It was supposed to be a game changer. I've heard it was used but from shitty labs...

I see that in the past some users claimed that PSI regrow an enormous amount of hair. Any senior mamber could explain why it is dead?