Neosh101

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kuba197
    • Jan 2016

That's all what I know because these information come from one member from polish hair loss forum. He said that we need to wait. He has access to that forum and he will give us news in next months.
    He also mentioned this PS1 should be legit, the costs are huge. And compound is very unstable.

Comment

• Hairismylife
      • Jun 2012

Originally posted by kuba197
      That's all what I know because these information come from one member from polish hair loss forum. He said that we need to wait. He has access to that forum and he will give us news in next months.
      He also mentioned this PS1 should be legit, the costs are huge. And compound is very unstable.
      Thanks Kuba! Looking forward to your good news. However do you think it's too good to be true that simply psi can regrow our lost hair? Is there any difference with SM which is Wnt signal? Sometimes I am confused with so many theories of hairloss. I mean if psi regrow hair, it's overriding the theory of recent hype Jak inhibitor and Histogen.

Comment

• kuba197
        • Jan 2016

Some guys say that it could be holy grail. One lab offered this in 2012 but it ended as crap.
        Nevertheless I encourage you to keep your expectations low.

Comment

• kuba197
          • Jan 2016

And yes. I think it is too good to be true. You know why: baldness is a bit*h!
          Thats why I am interested what more experienced members have to say. But as I see they have nothing to say
          The reason why I have a hope is that polish member is very reliable and stress that PS1 is the only why to go. I think that some of you may know him.
          And again. Be patient and wait.

Comment

• deetown
            • Jul 2016

I think you guys should google search proteosome inhibitors and alzheimer's and nuerotoxicity. I think there is a good reason this drug never made it for hair loss or osteoporosis.

Comment

Working...