Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Borealis
    • Mar 2013

Neosh101

Does anyone know what happened to this? Sorry if I'm being an idiot and it's common knowledge, was just wondering why there have been no further developments on it considering it was talked up to show very convincing results in a short space of time.
  • hellouser
    • May 2012

Bought out and shelved by corporate pigs at Peplin and Leo Pharma.

It's never going to be released.

Comment

• Borealis
      • Mar 2013

Is there nothing that can be done with this?

Comment

• Dan26
        • Jul 2012

Originally posted by Borealis
        It is being pursued by some of the experimental grey market guys...Will be a while before conclusions can be drawn though

It was pretty infamous back in the day, some german forum ppl got a hold of it and claimed it worked magic

Comment

• hellouser
          • May 2012

Originally posted by Borealis
          Only black market. Purity would be questionable.

Comment

• doke
            • Jun 2009

psi was used by a guy on another site a few years ago and within a few weeks it regrew his hair and it is supposed to be used in cycles i think every 16 days then layoff for a month then restart.
            But when he got another supply he said it was not as pure as before and his hair started to regress again, we do know Labpe sell psi and it is sent in freezer state and i suppose it would be worth trying it but i think some had trouble mixing it as it does not mix in alchohol or water.
            There was someone who said you first need a small amount of dmso to dissolve it then add alchohol so the hairlossbudda site ingredience will not work as you are not supposed to shake the psi too much.
            The guy in question at hairlosshelp is Babarbea and he said that he used 15% dmso enough to dissolve the psi powder only when mixed add the 60% ethanol and he also added 25% water i would think distilled water.
            If you need the full amounts he used look him up im not sure if it worked though i still wonder if we could use the hairlossbudda recipe which they said is neosil mix, but due to it not dissolving first use a small amount of dmso as too much will penetrate the skin and maycause side effects.

Comment

• Dan26
              • Jul 2012

Originally posted by doke
              psi was used by a guy on another site a few years ago and within a few weeks it regrew his hair and it is supposed to be used in cycles i think every 16 days then layoff for a month then restart.
              But when he got another supply he said it was not as pure as before and his hair started to regress again, we do know Labpe sell psi and it is sent in freezer state and i suppose it would be worth trying it but i think some had trouble mixing it as it does not mix in alchohol or water.
              There was someone who said you first need a small amount of dmso to dissolve it then add alchohol so the hairlossbudda site ingredience will not work as you are not supposed to shake the psi too much.
              The guy in question at hairlosshelp is Babarbea and he said that he used 15% dmso enough to dissolve the psi powder only when mixed add the 60% ethanol and he also added 25% water i would think distilled water.
              If you need the full amounts he used look him up im not sure if it worked though i still wonder if we could use the hairlossbudda recipe which they said is neosil mix, but due to it not dissolving first use a small amount of dmso as too much will penetrate the skin and maycause side effects.
              Labpe psi is garbage

Standart pg/eth/water vehicle works fine for psi thats what was used in trials

Comment

• kuba197
                • Jan 2016

Some1 knows what happened to this sh*t? It was supposed to be a game changer. I've heard it was used but from shitty labs...

Comment

• kuba197
                  • Jan 2016

I see that in the past some users claimed that PSI regrow an enormous amount of hair. Any senior mamber could explain why it is dead?

Comment

• kuba197
                    • Jan 2016

The activation of tissue stem cells from their quiescent state represents the initial step in the complex process of organ regeneration and tissue repair. While the identity and location of tissue stem cells are becoming known, how key regulators control the balance of activation and quiescence rema …

Comment

• kuba197
                      • Jan 2016

The same biological processes involved in bone growth are the same processes involved in hair growth.* During investigations into PS1 peptide and its role on bone growth it was discovered during its pre-clinical screening for efficacy to foster bone growth that one of the outstanding side effects was to promote significant hair growth in mice,

PS1 upregulates bmp2 but has no effects on bmp4 alone. therein bmp2 upregulation increases noggin which downregulates bmp4 creating a net effect toward potent hair and bone regrowth.

It has been shown that transient upregulation of beta-catenin for only one day strongly triggered the telogen to anagen transistion in adult mice.* It was also shown that upregulation for longer periods resulted in hypertropic development of existing hair follicles and even follicular neogenesis. This suggests substantial reversal of hair loss due to androgenic alopecia might be achieved by a short course of treatment that substantially upregulates beta-catenin expression.*

In a following study, it was shown that beta-catenin is degraded by the proteosome and hence that beta-catenin upregulation can be achieved by proteosome inhibition, such as via PS1.

Chronic activation of beta-catenin in resting (telogen) hair follicles resulted in changes consistent with induction of an exaggerated, aberrant growth phase (anagen). Transient activation of beta-catenin produced a normal anagen. The data lend strong support to the notion that a Wnt/beta-catenin signal operating on hair follicle precursor cells serves as a crucial proximal signal for the telogen-anagen transition.

Comment

• kuba197
                        • Jan 2016

If we can get a pure( >98%) PS1, we would be saved.
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Hairismylife
                          • Jun 2012

Originally posted by kuba197
                          If we can get a pure( >98%) PS1, we would be saved.
                          Can you contact Kane or other reliable labs to make it?

Comment

• kuba197
                            • Jan 2016

Imo Kane is not able to produce PS1. It is very hard to make and is VERY expensive. But I've got information that PS1 from good lab is being tested now On the private forum. However please stay reasonable and dont get your hopes high. We need to wait :/
                            I am just suprised that this thread is dead. Proteasome inhibitors can be compared to that what Chemical was talking. Sth like combo.

Comment

• Hairismylife
                              • Jun 2012

Originally posted by kuba197
                              Imo Kane is not able to produce PS1. It is very hard to make and is VERY expensive. But I've got information that PS1 from good lab is being tested now On the private forum. However please stay reasonable and dont get your hopes high. We need to wait :/
                              I am just suprised that this thread is dead. Proteasome inhibitors can be compared to that what Chemical was talking. Sth like combo.
                              Private forum?PHG?

Comment

Working...