+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Neosh101

The same biological processes involved in bone growth are the same processes involved in hair growth.* During investigations into PS1 peptide and its role on bone growth it was discovered during its pre-clinical screening for efficacy to foster bone growth that one of the outstanding side effects was to promote significant hair growth in mice,

PS1 upregulates bmp2 but has no effects on bmp4 alone. therein bmp2 upregulation increases noggin which downregulates bmp4 creating a net effect toward potent hair and bone regrowth.

It has been shown that transient upregulation of beta-catenin for only one day strongly triggered the telogen to anagen transistion in adult mice.* It was also shown that upregulation for longer periods resulted in hypertropic development of existing hair follicles and even follicular neogenesis. This suggests substantial reversal of hair loss due to androgenic alopecia might be achieved by a short course of treatment that substantially upregulates beta-catenin expression.*

In a following study, it was shown that beta-catenin is degraded by the proteosome and hence that beta-catenin upregulation can be achieved by proteosome inhibition, such as via PS1.

Chronic activation of beta-catenin in resting (telogen) hair follicles resulted in changes consistent with induction of an exaggerated, aberrant growth phase (anagen). Transient activation of beta-catenin produced a normal anagen. The data lend strong support to the notion that a Wnt/beta-catenin signal operating on hair follicle precursor cells serves as a crucial proximal signal for the telogen-anagen transition.

If we can get a pure( >98%) PS1, we would be saved.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture4_zps6c94e2c8.jpg

Size:	16.9 KB
ID:	47195  

Quote Originally Posted by kuba197 View Post
    If we can get a pure( >98%) PS1, we would be saved.
    Can you contact Kane or other reliable labs to make it?

Imo Kane is not able to produce PS1. It is very hard to make and is VERY expensive. But I've got information that PS1 from good lab is being tested now On the private forum. However please stay reasonable and dont get your hopes high. We need to wait :/
    I am just suprised that this thread is dead. Proteasome inhibitors can be compared to that what Chemical was talking. Sth like combo.

Imo Kane is not able to produce PS1. It is very hard to make and is VERY expensive. But I've got information that PS1 from good lab is being tested now On the private forum. However please stay reasonable and dont get your hopes high. We need to wait :/
    I am just suprised that this thread is dead. Proteasome inhibitors can be compared to that what Chemical was talking. Sth like combo.
    Private forum?PHG?

That's all what I know because these information come from one member from polish hair loss forum. He said that we need to wait. He has access to that forum and he will give us news in next months.
    He also mentioned this PS1 should be legit, the costs are huge. And compound is very unstable.

That's all what I know because these information come from one member from polish hair loss forum. He said that we need to wait. He has access to that forum and he will give us news in next months.
    He also mentioned this PS1 should be legit, the costs are huge. And compound is very unstable.
    Thanks Kuba! Looking forward to your good news. However do you think it's too good to be true that simply psi can regrow our lost hair? Is there any difference with SM which is Wnt signal? Sometimes I am confused with so many theories of hairloss. I mean if psi regrow hair, it's overriding the theory of recent hype Jak inhibitor and Histogen.

Some guys say that it could be holy grail. One lab offered this in 2012 but it ended as crap.
    Nevertheless I encourage you to keep your expectations low.

And yes. I think it is too good to be true. You know why: baldness is a bit*h!
    Thats why I am interested what more experienced members have to say. But as I see they have nothing to say
    The reason why I have a hope is that polish member is very reliable and stress that PS1 is the only why to go. I think that some of you may know him.
    And again. Be patient and wait.

I think you guys should google search proteosome inhibitors and alzheimer's and nuerotoxicity. I think there is a good reason this drug never made it for hair loss or osteoporosis.