+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Bald men look "weird" when they have the clear top of head thin/gone sections and allow the remaining to grow out, marking a clear difference between hair and no hair. THAT looks "funny"

If you get to that stage, you really need to either get rid of it all, or keep it buzzed, real short weekly or bi-weekly.

Quote Originally Posted by NotBelievingIt View Post
    Bald men look "weird" when they have the clear top of head thin/gone sections and allow the remaining to grow out, marking a clear difference between hair and no hair. THAT looks "funny"

If you get to that stage, you really need to either get rid of it all, or keep it buzzed, real short weekly or bi-weekly.
    I agree, that is why I keep mine buzzed. If I can get it to thicken a decent amount I may experiment a bit, but at this point it would just look bad.

Quote Originally Posted by HumanNature View Post
    I might be quite tall, but I'm an ugly Ron Perlman-looking bitch. That shit doesn't matter. I tell you what really made the difference...neck. It came as a surprise to me too, but women can't seem to get enough of a thick neck on a dude. I got myself a head brace off Ebay for about 7 buck, use it every second day to thicken my shit up.

I'll tell you something else, don't be hiding it. A man openly displaying a shaved head because he's going on top just drips confidence, that 'I don't give a ****, it takes more than that to take me out of the game' kind of confidence.

What would a pretty little piece rather have? Some doughy bitch who can't run for a bus with a full head of hair, or an alpha as **** buzz cut who can pump her into the next world?
    Both can do fine, but a guy with a good head of hair and an attractive face will never have a problem getting laid as long as he doesn't get fat.

Doctor Representative 35YrsAfter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by akai View Post
    Both can do fine, but a guy with a good head of hair and an attractive face will never have a problem getting laid as long as he doesn't get fat.
    Pretty much universal... Women hate the beer gut on a man like most men are turned off by rhino haunches on a woman.

35YrsAfter also posts as CITNews and works at Dr. Cole's office
    forhair.com
    Cole Hair Transplant
    1070 Powers Place
    Alpharetta, Georgia 30009
    Phone 678-566-1011
    email 35YrsAfter at chuck@forhair.com
    The contents of my posts are my opinions and not medical advice
    Please feel free to call or email me with any questions. Ask for Chuck
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	beer belly-rhino.jpg

Size:	94.5 KB
ID:	25592  

I'm highly introverted and always have been. I would almost never approach girls anywhere unless they made it painfully obvious that they wanted me to.. I'm pretty sure I would be considered attractive but wouldn't consider myself to do all that well with girls/women/females - unless I know them. There is no black and white to this stuff. It's crazy easy to just think "well shit if I had hair I'd be knee deep in women" instead of actually going out and doing what you can with what you have.

The problem is that women find very few men attractive. I read a scientific study which found out that men find most of the women attractive, while women only found few men attractive, like less than 20% or so. So, women even find most of men with hair unattractive.

Quote Originally Posted by baldozer View Post
    The problem is that women find very few men attractive. I read a scientific study which found out that men find most of the women attractive, while women only found few men attractive, like less than 20% or so. So, women even find most of men with hair unattractive.
    I think men need to be reminded of this. Women seem to like a timid, out of shape wimpy guy, the least. There really are only a small percentage of men that are genuinely good looking. Many women I have met complain, the good looking men can often be egocentric, insensitive, and unfaithful.

forhair.com
    Cole Hair Transplant
    1070 Powers Place
    Phone 678-566-1011

Quote Originally Posted by 35YrsAfter View Post
    I think men need to be reminded of this. Women seem to like a timid, out of shape wimpy guy, the least. There really are only a small percentage of men that are genuinely good looking. Many women I have met complain, the good looking men can often be egocentric, insensitive, and unfaithful.

forhair.com
    Cole Hair Transplant
    1070 Powers Place
    Phone 678-566-1011
    Of course, when a man would get a lot of female attention, he would obviously become arrogant. Its because its very rare for a man to be attractive to women, so those who are, can consider themselves to be very lucky. However, as much as women hate such men after being dumped by them, they would always be attracted to those guys first. That is why you would often read women saying how looks are so unimportant, and then they would go on to tell you how they dated a very handsome guy and he turned out to be an asshole and such. Its the same story for most women. Only after being dumped by such alpha males, those women would start looking for a so called nice guy with money. That is why many men nowadays consider marriage to be a lose lose situation, as they know that a woman can't ever be genuinely attracted to a beta male. And don't believe a woman when she says that looks are unimportant. Its very very important for them.

Quote Originally Posted by baldozer View Post
    Of course, when a man would get a lot of female attention, he would obviously become arrogant. Its because its very rare for a man to be attractive to women, so those who are, can consider themselves to be very lucky. However, as much as women hate such men after being dumped by them, they would always be attracted to those guys first. That is why you would often read women saying how looks are so unimportant, and then they would go on to tell you how they dated a very handsome guy and he turned out to be an asshole and such. Its the same story for most women. Only after being dumped by such alpha males, those women would start looking for a so called nice guy with money. That is why many men nowadays consider marriage to be a lose lose situation, as they know that a woman can't ever be genuinely attracted to a beta male. And don't believe a woman when she says that looks are unimportant. Its very very important for them.
    When I was in my late twenties and looking thin on top, I did commonly get the cold treatment from women my age. In my own experience, women past 30, seem more concerned about their own looks and less determined to land the trophy face man. 35 can be a humbling age for many women where the grey hairs, wrinkles and assorted sags begin to set in. Around 35, the bald guy with money, self confidence and a solid physique begins looking pretty good to them.

Chuck

Quote Originally Posted by 35YrsAfter View Post
    When I was in my late twenties and looking thin on top, I did commonly get the cold treatment from women my age. In my own experience, women past 30, seem more concerned about their own looks and less determined to land the trophy face man. 35 can be a humbling age for many women where the grey hairs, wrinkles and assorted sags begin to set in. Around 35, the bald guy with money, self confidence and a solid physique begins looking pretty good to them.

Chuck
    Seriously, who cares and wants to be with women over 35, who have had 40 boyfriends before! And women over 35 are reproductively senile anyway. Men generally want to stay away from them.