+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 25
  1. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    965

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Notcoolanymore View Post
    That's because a tough guy kicking ass all the time goes out of style once you reach your mid-late 20's. Most women don't want to settle down with a loser that's in jail all the time doing odd jobs because he has some record.
    I disagree with your reason for why women like attractive men. I think that the attractiveness of attractive men stirs women emotionally. I think women like the way it feels to look at an attractive man and know that they "own" him the same way men like to own attractive women because her attractiveness moves him. It's the same thing.

  2. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    965

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike K View Post
    I'm not sure I understand your comment Notcoolanymore. Are you suggesting that this is what I am? I'll have you know that I am a law abiding citizen, with no criminal record, and I am a drilling and completions engineer for a multi-billion dollar oil company with a bachelors degree in petroleum engineering from a well known state university.

    Yea but you look burly and rough whereas the man with hair looks attractive and sweet. Women want the guy who looks attractive and sweet.

  3. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    965

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Notcoolanymore View Post
    No I was addressing the initial post/article that women prefer "feminine" men.

    You do sound like you have much success in your life though.
    Women would rather have an attractive man of modest success than a burly mean-looking bald men of good success.

  4. #14
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    78

    Default

    Coming from a man on the camp effeminate side ofcourse not everyone is the same but In my opinion women want an "attractive" and "sweet" man because it looks better among their peers. Everyone wants to have a hot person around their arm guys do so do girls. it's a misrepresentation in the media that woman are these angels who aren't shallow and don't want partners just for their appearance. My girlfriend told me that when a hot guy walks in the room and everyone notices he becomes hotter... (I've convinced myself that i was the hot guy ) But seriously particularly among us younger guys that's the scenario. I imagine once you get a bit older there is an evolution of thought looks still play a role but not a huge role as it does when you're 19 - 30 .

  5. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    926

    Default

    Yeah so if you're balding in your 20's, the best year of or life you're doomed if you want a girl your age.

    Then when you enter your 30's with your shiny bald head, you'll be able to land a used-up woman in her 30's too.

    Some of the rationalizations here are so depressing to read.

  6. #16
    Senior Member baldozer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Bald Head Island
    Posts
    746

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fred970 View Post
    Yeah so if you're balding in your 20's, the best year of or life you're doomed if you want a girl your age.

    Then when you enter your 30's with your shiny bald head, you'll be able to land a used-up woman in her 30's too.

    Some of the rationalizations here are so depressing to read.
    I don't know what you guys really mean by feminine, but I don't think feminine big eyes and lips are considered attractive in men. Lips maybe, but not that sort of eyes. Vertically small and horizontally long deep set eyes with prominent brow ridge always look better on men. Moreover having a thick neck is also important. A thin feminine neck never looks good on men.

  7. #17
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fred970 View Post
    Yeah so if you're balding in your 20's, the best year of or life you're doomed if you want a girl your age.

    Then when you enter your 30's with your shiny bald head, you'll be able to land a used-up woman in her 30's too.

    Some of the rationalizations here are so depressing to read.
    I agree, this is depressing to read. Women find men attractive for other attributes aside from their hair. Of course, no women that I know, says I can't wait to go out and meet a bald man and make him my husband.... But I have seen attractive balding men. Do some men look better bald than others, YES! However,men have many other qualities contributing to their level of attractiveness; such as a handsome face, nice body, charming personality, great job. Your hair cannot be the only determining factor of attractiveness. If that were the case, then all men with a full head of hair would be considered attractive to women, and we know this is not true.

  8. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    198

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nameless View Post
    Women never said their lesbians. They said they like attractive men.
    That's actually not what the article says it says 76% of women prefer "feminine" men. I'm sure 100% of women would rather be with an attractive guy just like 100% of men would rather be with an attractive woman. But all dudes that I know would rather be with a feminine, attractive woman than some butch dyke lady. This article says 76% of women prefer "feminine" men, that sounds pretty lezbo to me. Wouldn't you think it was just a little faggy if some dude was really into super butch girls? Feminine does not equal attractive. There are definitely masculine men who are attractive.

  9. #19
    Doctor Representative 35YrsAfter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Alpharetta, GA
    Posts
    1,362

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aphrodite View Post
    No women that I know, says I can't wait to go out and meet a bald man and make him my husband.... But I have seen attractive balding men. Do some men look better bald than others, YES! However,men have many other qualities contributing to their level of attractiveness; such as a handsome face, nice body, charming personality, great job. Your hair cannot be the only determining factor of attractiveness. If that were the case, then all men with a full head of hair would be considered attractive to women, and we know this is not true.
    I had a good looking woman tell me she prefers bald men and finds them very attractive. In particular she finds a shaved head attractive. Women see things differently than men. I have been married for 25 years and I'm just beginning to understand some of the differences.

    Women and the bald head.

    35YrsAfter also posts as CITNews and works at Dr. Cole's office
    forhair.com
    Cole Hair Transplant
    1070 Powers Place
    Alpharetta, Georgia 30009
    Phone 678-566-1011
    email 35YrsAfter at chuck@forhair.com
    The contents of my posts are my opinions and not medical advice
    Please feel free to call or email me with any questions. Ask for Chuck

  10. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    926

    Default

    Shaved head of course, that's what they think about when they say they find bald men sexy. But this is different from a NW4+ who shaves because he has to.

Similar Threads

  1. Can women use 5 % Rogaine
    By sarah56 in forum Women's Hair Loss: Start Your Own Topic
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 12-12-2017, 03:18 AM
  2. Do women really mean what they say about bald men?
    By Dav7 in forum Men's Hair Loss: Start Your Own Topic
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 03-18-2013, 12:27 PM
  3. Need advise on how women think...
    By mpb47 in forum Off Topic Discussions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-13-2013, 01:02 PM
  4. Debating Minox, also general update with pics.
    By Cr779 in forum Men's Hair Loss: Start Your Own Topic
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-20-2012, 11:11 PM
  5. Who are more shallow: Men or Women?
    By FlightTL in forum Men's Hair Loss: Start Your Own Topic
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 07-20-2012, 03:16 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth

» Recent Threads

Worried about my hair
Today 06:36 PM
by TML1991
Last Post By TML1991
Today 06:36 PM
rather choose too dark or too bright hair?
Today 02:42 PM
Last Post By LongHairGuy
Today 02:42 PM
Crown Thinning or Cowlick?
12-13-2017 08:19 PM
by Zuul
Last Post By Zuul
Today 01:32 PM