+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22

Jazz..I noticed you-know-who making up crap(as well) again instead of just answering questions etc. I'm not at that Theradome weebly site..but am not surprised even Theradome supporters and those just neutral on it have had enough of him.

BTW..maybe this site- the admin(s) could do a Q&A with Dr. Proctor(I'm being serious). No one has the answers and yet they say to just email and/or call him. They claim he's so easy to get answers from and yet years go by and even they themselves cannot just provide them. Plenty of us have contacted him and got nothing- in the past and most recently..so the excuse that we're just not willing to ask him ourselves is childish nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by Bocaj View Post
    Jazz..I noticed you-know-who making up crap(as well) again instead of just answering questions etc. I'm not at that Theradome weebly site..but am not surprised even Theradome supporters and those just neutral on it have had enough of him.

BTW..maybe this site- the admin(s) could do a Q&A with Dr. Proctor(I'm being serious). No one has the answers and yet they say to just email and/or call him. They claim he's so easy to get answers from and yet years go by and even they themselves cannot just provide them. Plenty of us have contacted him and got nothing- in the past and most recently..so the excuse that we're just not willing to ask him ourselves is childish nonsense.
    I mean I'm straight up and honest, I tried everything out there I have proof and I document everything, check my thread. I know what's works and what does not work etc, his treatments did nothing for me, I didn't gain any hairs nor did I lose any hairs when I stopped. The only downside was the skin rash, he did reply to my emails but again he would not disclose any information or products inside his Vials.

But remember its not to say it didn't work on me it won't work on others, it's just like finesteride etc. I know he adds spiro so that is proven to work on hairloss all depends how aggressive MPB strikes. Also lasers is another scenario, they won't work alone in MPB, yet they might help alongside other treatments, although I'm convinced nothing beats the big 3 first, then the extras like topicals and lasers are the icing on the cake.

Great thread thanks

if you sign up with bedbathandbeyond.com you'll get 20% off coupons by email regularly (almost immediately if not a couple of days after sign-up). They sell igrow on their online website, so you can then apply this 20% to your purchase of an igrow and it will cost you $556 (before taxes) with the discount applied.

Quote Originally Posted by Blushark View Post
    if you sign up with bedbathandbeyond.com you'll get 20% off coupons by email regularly (almost immediately if not a couple of days after sign-up). They sell igrow on their online website, so you can then apply this 20% to your purchase of an igrow and it will cost you $556 (before taxes) with the discount applied.
    what do you want to say here?

Quote Originally Posted by Blushark View Post
    what do you want to say here? this thread is about hair treatment.

It was previously noted in this thread how expensive the helmet was, so I was trying to be helpful to anyone interested in getting a better deal on it. I have not benefit from it, I was just passing on how I got mine at a discount, and so could others.