+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Smile Saw a Norwood 6 at the club, making out with two 10s...

Well, he had the Norwood 6 pattern. But I think he had a lot of thin hairs, so it wasn't slick bald. He definately when he wasnt under lighting, you could see a lot of thin hairs on top, but overall Norwood 6 pattern. His hair was cut short, I'm guessing a number 2.

So, he had two beautiful ladies in both arms. I was I think Spanish and the other had a tan but was Caucasian. Both girls were HOT, and I mean cover girl hot, and they could not take their hands off this guy. I mean they were kissing him and touching him all over. They loved this guy.

So, I tried to take as many mental notes as possible. First off this guy was handsome. I am not at all, so that hurts. Secondly, he was tall, I mean at least 6 ft. I am not, I'm 5'8. So that hurts.

But okay, I tried to look for other things that I could find. He dressed sharp, he had a white shirt on with dark jeans. Okay that I can control. And I'm guessing he was fit cuz his shirt fit well.

So, well I'm not handsome at all or tall, so I cant change that, but what about:

1. Should I get a transplant to get thin hairs up top in a norwood 6 pattern, to copy him?

2. Dress really well, and dont give up on the gym?

I AM SO HAPPY FOR THAT GUY....

Those two women he was with were "professional women", if you know what I mean.

There are other ways to get sexy women. Be hung like a horse. Be a millionaire. Be in olympic athlete shape.

Its not an excuse to be horse shoe bald. The whole point to having hair isnt to snag women. Its to make you look and feel better when YOU look in the mirror.

Quote Originally Posted by drybone View Post
    There are other ways to get sexy women. Be hung like a horse. Be a millionaire. Be in olympic athlete shape.

Its not an excuse to be horse shoe bald. The whole point to having hair isnt to snag women. Its to make you look and feel better when YOU look in the mirror.

yup

People, especially most of the posters on this forum, assume that anyone who is bald is ugly. Not true. Take the example of Zidane. That guy can be a NW7 and still look awesome. The more good looking face you have, the less hair you need to look good. Secondly, men can always experiment with facial hair to look better even if they are bald.

Quote Originally Posted by baldozer View Post
    People, especially most of the posters on this forum, assume that anyone who is bald is ugly. Not true. Take the example of Zidane. That guy can be a NW7 and still look awesome. The more good looking face you have, the less hair you need to look good. Secondly, men can always experiment with facial hair to look better even if they are bald.
    I think the face thing gets tricky when you take forehead size into consideration

that's what I'm mostly worried about. I'm completely OK with buzzing my hair off and doing what I want to do, but my forehead is massive and it severely throws off the balance of my face. I constantly am getting complimented on how my hair looks better at a medium long length (2-3 inches on the front hanging down a bit) which really makes me sad because I can barely pull it off with my thinning hairline right now and it's a huge hassle to style and I'm afraid of wind.

Quote Originally Posted by drybone View Post

Touche. I honestly don't care less when (a lot) of women say "hair doesn't matter on guys", or "bald guys are hot" because even if every last woman on earth turned around tomorrow and said bald guys are better (not likely) I'd still want to keep my hair, or as much of it as possible.

Hey FlightTL,

I bet there were also plenty of guys with full heads of hair with no girls at that club right?

Come on guys, just do the best you can, get in shape, grow some balls, some confidence and that's it.

Quote Originally Posted by Notcoolanymore View Post
    Those two women he was with were "professional women", if you know what I mean.
    By the story you're describing, this scenario may actually be likely. Honestly though if banging hookers and bringing a couple of them to a club will give you some confidence I don't see the problem with it. Just wear a condom and get tested. Hell its perfectly legal in a lot of Nevada.

5'8" isn't bad dude. Wikipedia says the average 20-29 year old woman in the US is 5'4.5". Just hit on short girls. Also there is some crazy surgery where they break your leg bones and stretch them out making you taller. Some guy in New York did it and went from 5'6" to 6". I mean I know that's really drastic measures but I'm just making you aware of this if you absolutely must be taller than 5'8".

In answer to your specific questions:

1. I think you should go to a hair transplant surgeon and see what your options are. An FUE & SMP combo may make you even better looking than that guy you saw. It might look and feel like you have a buzz cut with full coverage.

2. Yes. Why wouldn't you dress well and workout? What possible reason would you not?

Quote Originally Posted by baldozer View Post
    Very good post. Hair loss doesn't automatically make you unattractive. Now I would say that many(if not most) are unable to pull of the look unfortunately. Hair loss alone is not enough to keep you from getting a good looking girlfriend.