+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Yeah I honestly like my hair because it helps define how I see myself and feel about myself. It has little to do with anyone else. Its also that MPB even slight hair loss causes you to look older whether that is good or not. Really for me girls are a very tiny factor if even at all.
    Like he says you can get hot girls in lots of ways it doesnt mean much really. They come and go but your hair is always with you.

Quote Originally Posted by drybone View Post
    Its not an excuse to be horse shoe bald. The whole point to having hair isnt to snag women. Its to make you look and feel better when YOU look in the mirror.
    This post is a very important one. Self image makes a huge difference when it comes to success with women, business, life, etc. Baldozer is confident in the way he looks without hair. Baldozer could look like crap(I am not saying this is the case), but in his eyes when he looks in the mirror he likes what he sees. I am sure when he met his wife he wasn't walking around with his head down saying: "I am ugly and bald and girls don't like me". FlightTL is really his own worst enemy. Lack of confidence is really killing him right now. I am sure his hair loss isn't the only reason he is not getting any action from women at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by baldozer View Post
    People, especially most of the posters on this forum, assume that anyone who is bald is ugly. Not true. Take the example of Zidane. That guy can be a NW7 and still look awesome. The more good looking face you have, the less hair you need to look good. Secondly, men can always experiment with facial hair to look better even if they are bald.
    When you're an average twenty something year old kid trying to pull college aged and up women it's going to affect your dating life in some capacity. It is what it is. Do the best you can do with the hand you're dealt. If treatment works, great. If not, focus on other things you can improve.

Quote Originally Posted by Notcoolanymore View Post
    This post is a very important one. Self image makes a huge difference when it comes to success with women, business, life, etc. Baldozer is confident in the way he looks without hair. Baldozer could look like crap(I am not saying this is the case), but in his eyes when he looks in the mirror he likes what he sees. I am sure when he met his wife he wasn't walking around with his head down saying: "I am ugly and bald and girls don't like me". FlightTL is really his own worst enemy. Lack of confidence is really killing him right now. I am sure his hair loss isn't the only reason he is not getting any action from women at this point.
    You are right. I have extremely low self esteem.

I have been called ugly to my face plenty of times. I have been laughed at so much. I have been said 'oh look at the hair line, wait you dont have any' and 'damn your forehead is so large', or 'damn your nose is so big, and your bald'...

IT HURTS...I don't know what I did to deserve this fate. But the emotional pain is a lot. And being rejected by women left and right is hard...really hard.

So, since I am not good looking at all, I don't know how to fix that. The only thing I can maybe do is give myself a somewhat of a frame maybe a Norwood 3ish....And wear nicer clothes...

But still, it hurts...

Quote Originally Posted by FlightTL View Post
    You are right. I have extremely low self esteem.

I have been called ugly to my face plenty of times. I have been laughed at so much. I have been said 'oh look at the hair line, wait you dont have any' and 'damn your forehead is so large', or 'damn your nose is so big, and your bald'...

IT HURTS...I don't know what I did to deserve this fate. But the emotional pain is a lot. And being rejected by women left and right is hard...really hard.

So, since I am not good looking at all, I don't know how to fix that. The only thing I can maybe do is give myself a somewhat of a frame maybe a Norwood 3ish....And wear nicer clothes...

But still, it hurts...
    then fix your face too
    cosmetic surgery doesn't have to stop at HT

make a plan, save up then do whatever you need to do to feel better about the way you look. Rhinoplasty, jaw implants, and fillers can go a looooong way.

don't give up
    GIVE IN... to other types of cosmetic surgery

good luck

Quote Originally Posted by redy View Post
    I'm afraid of wind.
    funny but sooooo true when one is self conscious about one's hair

try fin and minoxidil

they can help put wind at your back in your race to save your hair

I've always seen bald men with girls, I'll see them later when I go out too..as someone said , its how we feel about being bald that's the issue. If I was on a desert island alone, I couldn't care less about it.

Wish I was one of the people that appear not to care, and are doing fine without it.

Doctor Representative 35YrsAfter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jcm800 View Post
    I've always seen bald men with girls, I'll see them later when I go out too..as someone said , its how we feel about being bald that's the issue. If I was on a desert island alone, I couldn't care less about it.

Wish I was one of the people that appear not to care, and are doing fine without it.
    I remember walking into a local restaurant and seeing a thin 5' 4" bald guy with his family. His wife was good looking. This particular guy was not only a slick Norwood six but his head came to a point with that knuckle look on top. His black hair was about 2" long on the sides and sharply contrasted with his skin that was pasty white. Some men and women really don't seem to care. When we care, we assume that's universal.

35YrsAfter also posts as CITNews and works at Dr. Cole's office
    forhair.com
    Cole Hair Transplant
    1070 Powers Place
    Alpharetta, Georgia 30009
    Phone 678-566-1011
    email 35YrsAfter at chuck@forhair.com
    The contents of my posts are my opinions and not medical advice
    Please feel free to call or email me with any questions. Ask for Chuck

Quote Originally Posted by rev3 View Post
    then fix your face too
    cosmetic surgery doesn't have to stop at HT

make a plan, save up then do whatever you need to do to feel better about the way you look. Rhinoplasty, jaw implants, and fillers can go a looooong way.

don't give up
    GIVE IN... to other types of cosmetic surgery

good luck
    So, do you think a nose job would help? Even though I'm so bald.....

Doctor Representative 35YrsAfter's Avatar

Default Post a Photo or Send Me One

Quote Originally Posted by FlightTL View Post
    So, do you think a nose job would help? Even though I'm so bald.....
    That's impossible to answer without a photo. Have you posted a photo here in this forum? You could always just send one to me at Dr. Cole's office. I promise to keep it confidential if you have not and don't plan to post your picture online.

Chuck