Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Borealis
    • Mar 2013

Major Shedding on MSM/Vit C

I'm not sure if there are many people who still use this treatment but I bought roughly 2 months supply just to give it a go. Aside from the very positive effect it appears to be having on my skin, I have noticed a dramatically increased shed since I have started to use it. I'll notice about 30+ hairs in my hands when showering, where before it was no more than 10. :/

Has anyone else experienced this? If so, any idea if it is just a 'shed' or if it's just my hair reacting negatively to the treatment?
  • DesperateOne
    • Jul 2013

Originally posted by Borealis
    I'm not sure if there are many people who still use this treatment but I bought roughly 2 months supply just to give it a go. Aside from the very positive effect it appears to be having on my skin, I have noticed a dramatically increased shed since I have started to use it. I'll notice about 30+ hairs in my hands when showering, where before it was no more than 10. :/

Has anyone else experienced this? If so, any idea if it is just a 'shed' or if it's just my hair reacting negatively to the treatment?
    The hairs you shed right now were programmed to jump ship 3-4 months ago. So what you're experiencing might be the last bad shed, then you may have slightly horrible sheds later. Luck

Comment

• bananana
      Inactive
      • Feb 2012

Originally posted by Borealis

I havent experienced this.
      I'm still on this treatment, and that is basically the only treatment I use.

Of course, I'm hoping to hear some good news soon about more serious treatments.

Comment

Working...