How bad is my situation?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jackroylance
    • Dec 2012

But what about at the temples? Is it just my imagination or is there some real fading going on there, particularly the left?

Comment

• FrenchNewbie
      • Apr 2015

Originally posted by jackroylance
      But what about at the temples? Is it just my imagination or is there some real fading going on there, particularly the left?
      Are you silly guy? Your temples are normal. I would like to have your hairs dude! It's not a norwood 1 at all. Your temples of adult are like that. You can't have all your life temples with a lot of hairs (you don't want to have a face of adult with hairs of a child...). A lot of people don't have AGA and will see a very very small baldness on temples like you. Same for your front line. With years you will see it mount by 1 or 2cm. It's totally normal. Your face will change with your age, to have a face of a man of 30 years old, when you will have 30. But i can say you have nothing. You can sleep quiet.

You need to stop to fixate your hairs. Clearly, if (and i think it will not arrive cause of your father situation) you have an AGA, you will see it clearly. You will not have to ask people to know if you have it or not. If i was you, i would have unsuscribed this forum and forgot this stupid fixation.

Ps: Maybe you can change your barber... lol

Comment

• FlightTL
        • Jun 2011

Hey guys.

I have put some posts up before where people have given me some good advice on taking photos every few months to assess the damage to my hairline/density of my hair. Therefore, I've got a few pics of different angles and positions here and would really appreciate any feedback on whats going on, what stage I'm in and the best action from here. Thanks.
        Dude, your hair is absolutely fantastic. It is like a teenager's hair!

Comment

• jackroylance
          • Dec 2012

So a few years on and thought I would post updates. I recently shaved my head as part of a charity event to raise money and this is the stage now. As it grows back I am seeing a lot of scalp in the MPB pattern and just wanted to compare with the photos from a few years ago. Thoughts appreciated.
          Attached Files

Comment

• BaldBearded
            • Jan 2017

I definitely see some thinning at the front?
            You have great hair, have great beard potential, and are quite handsome.

I would stop worrying about your hair, and move on with your life.

Comment

• mattj
              Doctor Representative
              • Oct 2009

Good to see that your hairline is still intact. I hope you managed to put your hairloss worries out of your mind over the four years since you made this thread. Your hair looks great.
              I am a patient and representative of Dr Rahal

My FUE With Dr Rahal - Awesome Hairline Result

I can be contacted for advice: matt@rahalhairline.com

Comment

Working...