Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LMS
    • Dec 2012

Been on dut 3 days - weird side effect.

Ok, let me preface this by saying that it of course may not even be dut (could be a UTI just happened after my 2nd day of dut.

Anyways, basically 3rd day on dut and night after taking dut I've had to frequently urinate way more than normal. Basically I constantly have a small urge to urinate. Also a burning/tingling in my prostate area (aka gooch).

Anyone have this side effect before from fin/dut? If so did it eventually resolve itself? I'm planning on giving it a month to test it out, its by no stretch debilitating but it is there and annoying, I'd rather rid it than keep my hair (tho both would be nice).
  • DifferentLine
    • Feb 2013

I had the burning/tingling pain intermittently during the first few months on fin, it completed resolved, along with some other side effects after 6 months.

Is dut the first DHT inhibitor you've been on? or did you make the switch from fin?

Comment

• LMS
      • Dec 2012

Originally posted by DifferentLine
      I had the burning/tingling pain intermittently during the first few months on fin, it completed resolved, along with some other side effects after 6 months.

Is dut the first DHT inhibitor you've been on? or did you make the switch from fin?
      I don't want to jump the gun to quick, but this morning I woke up and it seems to be 90% back to "normal". I know its way to early to tell but hell, I'd be lying if I didnt say Im atleast a bit ecstatic.

Ive never gone on fin, I'm 18 and have aggressive MPB. Jumped on dut right away.

Comment

Working...