+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Quote Originally Posted by stayhopeful View Post
    Artisa
    I really hoow dr Wes undestanda the magnitude of the situation he is dealing with here. If he can in fact deliver a way to have a scarless hair transplant that regenerates a fair perctage of donor hair, then he will have made a tsunami on the hair industry and beat all these lame biotech companies too. He will be responsible for eliminating an enormous abs unquantifiable amount of suffering from people around the world. This to me at least would be as big a contribution to human progress as almost anything I can imagine. I hope he understands the stakes and ultimately comes through, solidifying himself as a legend for eternity
    i hate to say it, but this is my only hope.

Chicago,Il. (the best city in the United States)

Hey everyone,,I dont know if any of you had heard me call-in to Spencer's Live show last Tuesday.
    (Hi Spencer-great show)
    Spencer was correct in that we all must live for now. Do whatever it is that you can to not allow your hair loss to ruin your days. STAY POSITIVE guys. When you do that,,a 'Game-changing' new treatment will SNEAK-UP on you..thats the truth.
    Spencer has the responsibility of being very objective when discussing any and all upcoming hair treatments.
    I feel that Dr Wesley will have something very INNOVATIVE in the future.
    Exactly when, NO ONE KNOWS for sure.
    Dr Wesley has so much on his plate to work on, my recent phone conversation with him was a very positive one.
    He certainly doe still have some hurdles to conquer before starting the next Phase Testing (probably in Sept)
    Those hurdles I would think are not impossibilities at all.
    They are more or less standard medical procedures that need to be accomplished regarding his new instrumentation.
    Medical Cleanliness and Sterilization protocols are very important guys..

Quote Originally Posted by Artista View Post
    Hey everyone,,I dont know if any of you had heard me call-in to Spencer's Live show last Tuesday.
    (Hi Spencer-great show)
    Spencer was correct in that we all must live for now. Do whatever it is that you can to not allow your hair loss to ruin your days. STAY POSITIVE guys. When you do that,,a 'Game-changing' new treatment will SNEAK-UP on you..thats the truth.
    Spencer has the responsibility of being very objective when discussing any and all upcoming hair treatments.
    Dr Wesley has so much on his plate to work on, my recent phone conversation with him was a very positive one.
    He certainly doe still have some hurdles to conquer before starting the next Phase Testing (probably in Sept)
    They are more or less standard medical procedures that need to be accomplished regarding his new instrumentation.
    i hope you're right man. i will only get excited if the donor regeneration part becomes reality. otherwise it's "only" a better FUE, still far away from a cure. i hope that dr wesley can crack that code once and for all. i'm so tired of all the wonder-treatments and nigams out there.

Quote Originally Posted by joachim View Post
    i hope you're right man. i will only get excited if the donor regeneration part becomes reality. otherwise it's "only" a better FUE, still far away from a cure. i hope that dr wesley can crack that code once and for all. i'm so tired of all the wonder-treatments and nigams out there.
    Yeah, it's important at this point to keep one's hopes in check. Back when all the talk was about histogen and replicel, I allowed myself to get set up for a lot of disappointment. Which isn't to say don't be optimistic, but I think we need to be optimistic in the abstract - "really smart people are working on this, and sooner or later some of them *are* going to figure it out", rather than "this particular treatment is definitely going to be the one that changes everything, and I'm already saving for my trip to so-and-so country where I'm sure it'll be available next year. If this is it, then great. If not, well then we're no worse off than we were, but maybe the next option will turn out better.

Quote Originally Posted by Artista View Post
    (Hi Spencer-great show)
    Wise words. Take it from a guy in his mid thirties, I spent my entire 20's worrying about hairloss and letting it affect my life for no reason whatsoever. Get some hobbies, develop some interests. If you want to take action on your hairloss do it with a clear mind and a strong mental position, not one of desperation.

Quote Originally Posted by rhysmorgan View Post
    Wise words. Take it from a guy in his mid thirties, I spent my entire 20's worrying about hairloss and letting it affect my life for no reason whatsoever. Get some hobbies, develop some interests. If you want to take action on your hairloss do it with a clear mind and a strong mental position, not one of desperation.
    Some great replies on here, an unfortunate rarity on these boards, at least from my perspective. This reply in particular would be really valuable if those that could really benefit from it would be open to it, although I fear this may not be the case (the situation described is the exact case for me as well). The general hopefulness approach that's being recommended on here is, I think, really the best way to go. I know many on here want something certain, but I'm afraid that's not in the cards yet. But there is a lot of potentially breakthrough stuff being worked on, and that makes our current situation better than it ever was before.