Crescina - has anyone tried it?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sogeking
    • Feb 2011

Hey sosa56 is Amazon the only one that has this? I am willing to bite the bullet but I see they only have one in stock and the package they do have I have no idea how long it would last?

Where and when can I buy this?

Comment

• sosa56
      • Jul 2013

Originally posted by Sogeking
      Hey sosa56 is Amazon the only one that has this? I am willing to bite the bullet but I see they only have one in stock and the package they do have I have no idea how long it would last?

Go for it mate, get the one from amazon if you want, it's going to be one maybe two paydays before I can get this. I used the contact form on the website to ask the company where I could find the HFSC in my area and the customer services lady sent me the amazon link http://www.labosuisse.com/Labo_world_int.aspx

Comment

• sosa56
        • Jul 2013

Originally posted by Sogeking

I think package on the Amazon link is for one month's worth and the idea is you use two months on and two months off

Comment

• JulioGP
          • Feb 2013

I think a lot of people just getting into this same idea: "The product is very old and never commented on it." Automatically say that the product does not work.

They spoke the same for the old Lipogaine that containing azelaic acid. Even so, I chose to ignore the comments and trying anyway. Result, it was the best product I've used to date (Lipogaine). Pity that changed the formula and took the Azelaic Acid.

Comment

• Sogeking
            • Feb 2011

This might work however it is one sixth of my monthly paycheck for a one months worth of product. Kinda too steep for something that might work.

Comment

• capgol
              • Jul 2019

Originally posted by sosa56
              I think package on the Amazon link is for one month's worth and the idea is you use two months on and two months off
              It's been 5 years.
              Have you actually gotten around to try this?

Comment

Working...