+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

CRESCINA HFSC 100%
    Crescina Re-Growth HFSC *is a cosmetic product for topical use. It contains the heart of patented Crescina Re-Growth (Cysteine, Lysine, Glycoprotein), which facilitates the physiological growth of the hair. A part of the patented active principles (Cysteine, Lysine, Glycoprotein and Stem-Engine) is inserted within specific carriers that allow for its gradual, ongoing release into the scalp ("retard" action). The proper functioning of the stem cells contained in the follicle is essential for the growth of new hair.

Quote Originally Posted by sosa56 View Post
    This product, the Crescina HFSC (studied in this paper http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3680633/) not the Crescina regrowth mentioned in the Belgravia centre post, gives 10% extra growth across most subjects, what else mentioned on these boards does that?
    The changes aren't very noticeable. In fact, it's hard to see them, if they're actually there. Of course, this is after four months of treatment, so perhaps the results would be more dramatic over a longer period. Either way, I agree that this study deserves more attention and discussion.

This was removed from the market in Italy in September I believe, because the company's claims about Crescina reviving stem cells turned out not to be true in reality: http://www.baldingblog.com/2012/03/2...g-ineffective/.

That article was written a year and a half ago so is probably about crescina regrowth as opposed to crescina hfsc which is what was used in the study I linked (no-one seems to be favoring that into their comments!!) I have found a source for the hfsc and reckon I might give it a try, he'll I'm desperate at this stage and the results in the study look just as good as minox http://www.amazon.co.uk/Crescina-Ric...words=crescina

Keep in mind that there are different dosages 200, 500, 1300 and you may need to find a more stable supplier to you in constant supply.

Well take lots of before and after pictures and keep us posted anyway.

Hey sosa56 is Amazon the only one that has this? I am willing to bite the bullet but I see they only have one in stock and the package they do have I have no idea how long it would last?

Where and when can I buy this?

Quote Originally Posted by Sogeking View Post
    Hey sosa56 is Amazon the only one that has this? I am willing to bite the bullet but I see they only have one in stock and the package they do have I have no idea how long it would last?

Go for it mate, get the one from amazon if you want, it's going to be one maybe two paydays before I can get this. I used the contact form on the website to ask the company where I could find the HFSC in my area and the customer services lady sent me the amazon link http://www.labosuisse.com/Labo_world_int.aspx

Quote Originally Posted by Sogeking View Post

I think package on the Amazon link is for one month's worth and the idea is you use two months on and two months off

I think a lot of people just getting into this same idea: "The product is very old and never commented on it." Automatically say that the product does not work.

They spoke the same for the old Lipogaine that containing azelaic acid. Even so, I chose to ignore the comments and trying anyway. Result, it was the best product I've used to date (Lipogaine). Pity that changed the formula and took the Azelaic Acid.

This might work however it is one sixth of my monthly paycheck for a one months worth of product. Kinda too steep for something that might work.