+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz1 View Post
    First off I'm not a dick, if your assuming I'm a bullshiter screw you I couldnt care less what you use with your attitude. I'm very happy using my time, there's nothing time consuming using anything it's like saying why spend half hour in the shower, you must be a stinky person if you spend 5 minutes scrubbing your body down. Simple as this I don't give a shit what anyone thinks how long i spend doing what, I have money, I work hard I'm happy doing what I do. If you don't like my post don't post stupid remarks referring me to a dick, because il make you a dick in my face in two minutes .

I couldn't care less what you use I couldn't care less what you buy, I'm posting my post according to my success. What really boils my blood is idiots like you referring to me as a troll, seriosuly go spend your time playing with yourself because now I realised why people on hairlosshelp refer this forum to ********., it's people like you that are the ones who give stupid remarks then want to help one another. Like I said I really don't care what anyone thinks, just don't refer me to a DICK unless your saying it to my face I don't like talk I like action.

Now in regards to your silly response,

1.Hair oils take 2 minutes to mix I apply these twice a week takes one minute.

2.Dr klein products take 1 minute, prior to this regaine foam actually dries quicker than liquid so get your facts right!

3. Regenpure left in 20 minutes, unless your a smelly CHEAP person who spends
    5 minutes in the shower, I suggest you invest your time having a proper shower.

Now if you want I'm willing to buy you some shower gel to have a proper shower, not cool if you smell .
    the guy who posted above you is named notcool, who made a sarcastic remark, to whom I was responding to.

thanks for freaking out at me, though.

edit: now that I read that entire thing, whoa, you have a short fuse.

also, please don't try to threaten me.

My apology iv had a bit to drink and not a good day I'm sorry, yes I do have a very short fuse can't blame me as I was bullied in school. Iv made myself into something im not, gym, martial arts etc thanks to bully's, sometimes I forget difference in sarcasm and being realistic, again I can only apologise iv had a bad day and consumed alot of alcohol, wasnt reading properly and jumped the band wagon. I'm just like rest of you lot, I have a passion for trying to help people in anyway sometimes even at my own cost.

Jesus, no need to go over board with all the name calling and aggression. I was making a silly comment that is it. All this "dick" and "troll" talk and threats really isn't necessary. Just trying to lighten the mood around here. Too many people come on here to rip each others heads off and just be angry all the time, or be depressed and ready to jump off a cliff.

I've been losing my hair since 21-22, I get that this shit can be frustrating, but it is ok for us to laugh every now and then.

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz1 View Post
    My apology iv had a bit to drink and not a good day I'm sorry, yes I do have a very short fuse can't blame me as I was bullied in school. Iv made myself into something im not, gym, martial arts etc thanks to bully's, sometimes I forget difference in sarcasm and being realistic, again I can only apologise iv had a bad day and consumed alot of alcohol, wasnt reading properly and jumped the band wagon. I'm just like rest of you lot, I have a passion for trying to help people in anyway sometimes even at my own cost.
    Jazz I'm thinking I don't shed much too maybe it's because of the Igrow man since adding the igrow I'm like 6 to 8 weeks in my hair is thicker and shedding less I'm sure what's your progress with igrow ?

listen, forget everything...

I get it man, don't worry about it.. try some music, that really helps me out. it's like a rope for me to grab on to as I'm falling off a cliff.

That stuff you're using, promox? etc.. how does that work?

I'm currently 8months or so into using fin/minox/keto and my hairline is still around baseline or so, but a few months or so I had way thicker hair than I do now.

I have had a massive shed since about mid january, and it's been devastating for me.. I'm insanely depressed about it.. I'm to the point where I fantasize about buzzing my hair just to be ****ing' done with the day to day stress of maintaining a style... I'm 22.

But, whether or not it's just old follicles growing back weaker or not, I have a ton of fuzz around my nw1 area on my hairline and I desperately want them to be thicker.

Is promox good for that? does it replace rogaine? have you ever tried the folligen type stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by redy View Post
    I'm currently 8months or so into using fin/minox/keto and my hairline is still around baseline or so, but a few months or so I had way thicker hair than I do now.
    Your regimen and time on it are exactly the same as mine. I already buzz my head, so my sheds are pretty obvious when I am going through them. The last month or two have been pretty bad for me. Nothing devastating but I definitely took a step back.

This promox stuff, I am interested in using it. The website I found on the stuff does not include pricing info. Not sure if I like that or not. Have others had success using Promox. I am not saying it doesn't work, but I just don't want to over spend on repackaged minoxidil.

Sorry guys hung over now just woke up lol, to answer some questions about the igrow, I can not really say my hair has deffinatly got thicker but at the same time I added promox DMI spray that deffinatly removed scalp itch aswell.

I really recommend you guys try the big 3 first as that's the first bullet to stop hairloss, if this doesn't work don't expect anything else to do anything. If you have success on propecia then I suggest adding regenepure instead of nizoral as nizoral daily fries your scalp and even after conditioner it feels crap. Personally for me shedding is 0 when im using regenepure daily, no itch, no scalp tightness everything feels great on my scalp best shampoo for fighting hairloss. I like Revita that I also rotate some days, but I prefer regenepure. Key to success on this shampoo is letting it sit 20 minutes on the DR and 5 minutes in the NT finishing of with a good conditioner.

As for promox lotion I had growth and thickening around temples, prior to using the lotion I used the big3 for a year. Then this January I decided to add promox DMI spray as I saw Dr Klein did kits/discounts and also purchase the igrow. Something is working to thicken my hair, personally I think it might be both but mainly I reckon it is the promox DMI. Reason I say promox because a good friend of mine Chris I gave him 3 free promox bottles (long story) he reported thickening of hair and some growth etc, don't beleive me go on hairlosshelp forum and ask Chris.

So to summarise it all if you guys are doing great on the BIG 3 then anything outside the barrier might help, just make sure what ever topical you add has some proven DHT inhibitor and stimulant proven. Most people complain about lasers but we have to understand they have good feedback with woman. Reason to lasers working on woman is there hairloss is not severe like us men. Reason why some men have success on lasers is because they must be doing very well on DHT inhibitors, making the scalp environment great for the lasers to help. I dont beleive in anyway the lasers can stop hairloss or thicken existing hairs if internally your not blocking DHT.

Quote Originally Posted by redy View Post
    listen, forget everything...

I get it man, don't worry about it.. try some music, that really helps me out. it's like a rope for me to grab on to as I'm falling off a cliff.

That stuff you're using, promox? etc.. how does that work?

I have had a massive shed since about mid january, and it's been devastating for me.. I'm insanely depressed about it.. I'm to the point where I fantasize about buzzing my hair just to be ****ing' done with the day to day stress of maintaining a style... I'm 22.

But, whether or not it's just old follicles growing back weaker or not, I have a ton of fuzz around my nw1 area on my hairline and I desperately want them to be thicker.

Is promox good for that? does it replace rogaine? have you ever tried the folligen type stuff?
    I recommend the promox DMI spray is wicked, I wouldn't drop the regaine if it has worked though, I just added the above and they done great.

Folligen stuff I have also, it deffinatly works to change vellus hair Into terminal hair, but that shit stings around the hairline. I used it in the past on my alopecia areata patch, the hair come back white and fine with minoxidol I had this for nearly a year. Until one week I applied folligen cream, the white fine hairs turned black within a month. If your in the uk I can post you some free folligen? I have some in my cabinet iv not used.

Jazz1, PROMOX have side effects?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by luca10 View Post
    Jazz1, PROMOX have side effects?

Thanks!
    Not really, the lotion did sting at first due to the tretinoin but that went away after while the DMI formula spray is much better. Iv had major sides on propecia 1mg though, but i always found a way to battle them and still stay on the drug lol.