Caffeinated Drinks and Hair Loss(Coffee,Green Tea,Soda)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • goldbondmafia
    • Oct 2011

black tea is supposed to decrease DHT while Green Tea is supposed to increase DHT. I know some guys on hair loss talk forums experimented and got no results or noticed any differences with both types of tea since you would need to consume an impossible amount for it to have an effect...

Comment

• burtandernie
      • Nov 2012

Yeah or does black tea actually decrease DHT or did the study come to a false conclusion?

Comment

• goldbondmafia
        • Oct 2011

Originally posted by burtandernie
        Yeah or does black tea actually decrease DHT or did the study come to a false conclusion?
        It made no difference, just like saw palmetto and other vitamins do not have the strength to increase/decrease. If they did they would be sold only with a script.

Comment

• burtandernie
          • Nov 2012

How can you ever tell whether the itch was going to happen anyways or its caused directly by say green tea and not any of the other stuff you ate or drank or treatments your using? I have the itch too and if one thing is for sure its not at all consistent when it happens or doesnt. I could make a list a hundred items long of things I ate or did when I got the itch and probably find some pattern. Doesnt mean there is a relationship there.

Comment

Working...