+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11

Quote Originally Posted by Scotopia View Post
    Hi All,

Long time lurker on these forums and I just wanted to weigh in on the crowdfunding angle. I recently hired a development team to make a crowdfunding hub for a different subset of medical research, and things have gone well so far for a reasonable price. I don't just want to spam post with their information here, but if someone from the community here wants their contact info to develop a hair loss research related crowdfunding hub, please let me know.
    yes, definitely pass it along, I can talk about it with Dr. Xu. I honestly don't really care if people in this forum think it will work or not, there are millions of balding guys out there who are reachable via other means.

Quote Originally Posted by sdsurfin View Post
    yes, definitely pass it along, I can talk about it with Dr. Xu. I honestly don't really care if people in this forum think it will work or not, there are millions of balding guys out there who are reachable via other means.
    Okay, their contact email is info [at] skyrushmarketing [dot] com (breaking it up to prevent bots and whatnot). Since they just worked on my site; I'm guessing all things crowdfunding should be fresh on their minds.

I for one would definitely donate some money to a project that looked credible and the community was behind.

Post Reprogram Skin Fibroblasts Into Melanocytes

hello guys,

Here is a new article published on December 19th. It deals with Reprogramming Skin Fibroblasts Into Melanocytes. And Dr. Xu explained this method is highly adequate for other cell-based treatments like for baldness.

http://melanomanewstoday.com/2014/12...s-melanocytes/

if we could reprogram normal dermal fibroblasts into dermal papilla cells, we would have a pretty much good thing to look out for. think about it we have abundant skin with dermal layer which contains dermal fibroblasts, if they could be reprogrammed or diffrentiated into dP cells, then we could reach an easy clinical approch, and a replica cell alike approach to reach at-least maintenance.

no new updates?