Hair Transplants Abroad...Bait And Switch, A Cautionary Tale - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

film Hair Transplants Abroad...Bait And Switch, A Cautionary Tale

The world is becoming a much smaller place, and traveling to other countries to undergo surgical hair restoration and cosmetic surgery in general has become a very common practice. While there is some great work being done by some highly credentialed surgeons in countries like Turkey, the business of selling surgery overseas can be a [...]Hair Transplants Abroad… Bait And Switch, A Cautionary Tale is a post from: Hair Loss Show: The Bald Truth

More...

I enjoyed this segment and I think it is important for people to consider. I'm glad that Alex was able to get his story out and I commend him on his courage to do so while he was still in the care of the clinic.
    www.HassonandWong.com

All opinions are my own and may not necessarily be shared by Dr. Wong and/or Dr. Hasson.

If you are interested in having an online consultation visit www.hassonandwong.ca

To view my story and history visit my website at www.hairtransplantmentor.com

Thanks for the post. I heard about horror stories as well as life changing procedures in Turkey. I made a lot of research and I will go to Turkey for my procedure. I hope mine will be a great experience.

Kamakmalik did you ever get your transplant? if so where and how is the result?

Thanks for sharing this information. I really like your blog post very much. You have really shared a informative and interesting blog post with people.. Zonnepaneel installateur Hoeselt

it's really cool blog. Linking is very useful thing.you have really helped Zonnepanelen installateurs Londerzeel

It has fully emerged to crown Singapore's southern shores and undoubtedly placed her on the global map of residential landmarks. I still scored the more points than I ever have in a season for GS. I think you would be hard pressed to find somebody with the same consistency I have had over the years so I am happy with that. Zonnepaneel installateur Houthalen-Helchteren

I have bookmarked your website because this site contains valuable information in it. I am really happy with articles quality and presentation. Thanks a lot for keeping great stuff. I am very much thankful for this site. Zonnepanelen installateurs Steenokkerzeel

Thanks for sharing this information. I really like your blog post very much. You have really shared a informative and interesting blog post with people.. Zonnepaneel installateur Kinrooi

The material and aggregation is excellent and telltale as comfortably. Zonnepanelen installateurs Sint-Genesius-Rode