X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tbtadmin
    Administrator
    • Sep 2008

Hair Transplants Abroad...Bait And Switch, A Cautionary Tale

The world is becoming a much smaller place, and traveling to other countries to undergo surgical hair restoration and cosmetic surgery in general has become a very common practice. While there is some great work being done by some highly credentialed surgeons in countries like Turkey, the business of selling surgery overseas can be a [...]Hair Transplants Abroad… Bait And Switch, A Cautionary Tale is a post from: Hair Loss Show: The Bald Truth

More...
  • Jotronic
    • Nov 2008

I enjoyed this segment and I think it is important for people to consider. I'm glad that Alex was able to get his story out and I commend him on his courage to do so while he was still in the care of the clinic.
    www.HassonandWong.com

All opinions are my own and may not necessarily be shared by Dr. Wong and/or Dr. Hasson.

If you are interested in having an online consultation visit www.hassonandwong.ca

To view my story and history visit my website at www.hairtransplantmentor.com

Comment

• kamakmalik
      • Sep 2014

Thanks for the post. I heard about horror stories as well as life changing procedures in Turkey. I made a lot of research and I will go to Turkey for my procedure. I hope mine will be a great experience.

Comment

• ibraheim
        • Sep 2018

Kamakmalik did you ever get your transplant? if so where and how is the result?

Comment

• thetgg
          Inactive
          • Jun 2022

Thanks for sharing this information. I really like your blog post very much. You have really shared a informative and interesting blog post with people.. Zonnepaneel installateur Hoeselt

Comment

• thetgg
            Inactive
            • Jun 2022

it's really cool blog. Linking is very useful thing.you have really helped Zonnepanelen installateurs Londerzeel

Comment

• thetgg
              Inactive
              • Jun 2022

It has fully emerged to crown Singapore's southern shores and undoubtedly placed her on the global map of residential landmarks. I still scored the more points than I ever have in a season for GS. I think you would be hard pressed to find somebody with the same consistency I have had over the years so I am happy with that. Zonnepaneel installateur Houthalen-Helchteren

Comment

• thetgg
                Inactive
                • Jun 2022

I have bookmarked your website because this site contains valuable information in it. I am really happy with articles quality and presentation. Thanks a lot for keeping great stuff. I am very much thankful for this site. Zonnepanelen installateurs Steenokkerzeel

Comment

• thetgg
                  Inactive
                  • Jun 2022

Thanks for sharing this information. I really like your blog post very much. You have really shared a informative and interesting blog post with people.. Zonnepaneel installateur Kinrooi

Comment

• thetgg
                    Inactive
                    • Jun 2022

The material and aggregation is excellent and telltale as comfortably. Zonnepanelen installateurs Sint-Genesius-Rode

Comment

• thetgg
                      Inactive
                      • Jun 2022

It has fully emerged to crown Singapore's southern shores and undoubtedly placed her on the global map of residential landmarks. I still scored the more points than I ever have in a season for GS. I think you would be hard pressed to find somebody with the same consistency I have had over the years so I am happy with that. Zonnepaneel installateur Kortessem

Comment

• thetgg
                        Inactive
                        • Jun 2022

I have bookmarked your website because this site contains valuable information in it. I am really happy with articles quality and presentation. Thanks a lot for keeping great stuff. I am very much thankful for this site. Zonnepanelen installateurs Zichem

Comment

• thetgg
                          Inactive
                          • Jun 2022

very interesting post.this is my first time visit here.i found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion..thanks for the post! Zonnepaneel installateur Leopoldsburg

Comment

• thetgg
                            Inactive
                            • Jun 2022

Nice information, valuable and excellent design, as share good stuff with good ideas and concepts, lots of great information and inspiration, both of which I need, thanks to offer such a helpful information here. Zonnepanelen installateurs Rotselaar

Comment

• thetgg
                              Inactive
                              • Jun 2022

Three are usually cheap Ralph Lauren available for sale each and every time you wish to buy. Zonnepaneel installateur Lommel

Comment

Working...