+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Default Using a hairpiece to get laid

So I've decided to order a hairpiece to help get laid and improve my professional and social life all together... Have any of you had any success with picking up women with the appearance of a full head of hair as opposed to beign badly receded or bald? I ordered a piece and hope it will at the very least help me get laid on 1 night stands if not open the door to meeting other women...

Toppik worked really well for me when I used it.

Dermmatch gave me the appearance of a full-head of hair. I scored 0 girl with that on my head. Having a full-head of hair doesn't mean that you'll all of a sudden get laid.

A piece for one night stands? Well I remember sleeping with 1 girl when I was 19 and had still long hair and no visible balding, she clung to my hair like her life depended on it.

Good luck with that.

One of my dads friends son is filthy rich, I clocked he wears a piece but seriously no one else could tell, all honesty it looked so real.

My game is strong with the ladies... I'm built, 6'1 and overall good looking... I just have a pale complexion and a very severe NW3 easily noticeable hairline... Many hot girls simply want nothing to do with it... I was hoping some of you may have had success with a piece as I am too young to get an HT at the moment

I've never worn one personally but I read somewhere online that if you use the right glue someone would have to pull so hard that it would hurt badly and possibly draw blood before the piece would come off. I also read that if you have the right piece women can run their hands through it and it will feel totally real. If she pulled your hair during sex as long as the piece didn't come off I'm sure you could just be like, "ow stop I don't like that" or something and then you'd be good. I think its worth a shot. The only problem I see is that there really is no way to hide it from friends and coworkers. I mean your hair will have just dramatically improved overnight, they will surely know you are wearing hair. Strangers won't know, but someone who knew you before the piece may tell them for whatever reason. People suck.

I think its a good idea if you get a hair system they can look really good these days and probably will help you with the ladies, I use concealer which gives me a NW2 appearance which is very good as im NW5, It doesn't automatically get me laid because women think I have a fuller head of hair, Its more that I have the confidence to go out and try and chat up women, If I didn't use anything to cover up id never get laid, because I would hardly go out, and before I used concealers my NW5 head stopped me from ever approaching women when I did venture out, now I do have the confidence because I have a better appearance up top.

Joely what type of concealer do you use? I never tried one because it was my understanding that the concealers just made thin spots thicker, but you are saying that you bring your hairline from a NW5 to a NW2? That's pretty impressive. I would just use it to bring my NW2.5ish to a solid NW2. Currently I am using a haircut that is somewhat goofy looking for my age to achieve this. What about women running their hands through the concealer, sweating, raining etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike K View Post
    Joely what type of concealer do you use? I never tried one because it was my understanding that the concealers just made thin spots thicker, but you are saying that you bring your hairline from a NW5 to a NW2? That's pretty impressive. I would just use it to bring my NW2.5ish to a solid NW2. Currently I am using a haircut that is somewhat goofy looking for my age to achieve this. What about women running their hands through the concealer, sweating, raining etc.
    I use toppik and then spray it with Toppik fibre hold spray, It works really well for me, sweatings not an issue I go running once a week and even when I sweat from that it doesn't run. I have only ever been out in a heavy down pour of rain twice with it and it still doesn't run and once my hair has dried its back to normal pretty much, But in light rain you are quite safe, and also when women run there hands through my hair in moments of intimacy they wont notice, if I run my hands through it I can see very small amounts of it in my hand but only a really small amount and as soon as my hand touches another surface its gone, luckily the women iv been with don't check their hands after they have put them in my hair so its never been an issue. the only time its can sometimes move is if you wear a hat, I wouldn't wear a hat out of choice but sometimes I have to wear one at work and it can rub of then if wear it for a few hours but only in the crown where my hair is at its thinnest, but I keep a small tub of it hidden in my locker at work so I can re apply it if needs be after a hard day of hat wearing, Im not sick bald NW5 I still have a small amount of thin hair which it attatches itself to.

I have just taken some photos with it in im about to jump in the shower before I go out now ill take some before I re apply and you can see what I mean, do you have an email address I can send them to I would rather not post my pictures on the internet

mikr3ul3z@yahoo.com this is great info friend thanks for the help.