+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Quote Originally Posted by 35YrsAfter View Post
    Consider the possibility of falling in love with a one night stand. Suppose she becomes madly in love with you. This does happen. This happened to one of our recent hair restoration patients. He was engaged, had a great looking piece and his fianc'ee didn't know. When he told her, she broke it off. This man wasn't that bald. He wasn't broken up about it, but rather thankful, her superficiality was revealed early on.
    Hopefully he can go back out there and find himself another great looking piece of ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Notcoolanymore View Post
    Hopefully he can go back out there and find himself another great looking piece of ass.
    Damn, not a bad method. Reel in some chick with a hairpiece, get her all attached n shit then drop the truth. Filters out the superficial ones fast. Though I don't blame superficiality much at all, I'm superficial myself. Though after growing attach n shit, I'd hope I'd be able to see past shit like that (ie. if she was bald, and she dropped a surprise on me).

Also lol @ people saying chicks don't touch hair. My hair was getting pulled hard when I was banging and hooking up with chicks in general (extremely depressed now).

Furthermore, I just remember when the hottest chick I've ever known (legit, IMO 10/10 instaboner) was running her hands through my hair amazed at how soft n shit it was cuz it was always fine as **** so now unsurprisingly norwooding fast and hard.

future looks grim - im a manlet aswell.

my only hope at this point is to target a specific niche of women. ie those who like roided out freaks. need hgh, steroids, and tattoos.

Quote Originally Posted by LMS View Post
    my only hope at this point is to target a specific niche of women. ie those who like roided out freaks. need hgh, steroids, and tattoos.
    The steroids will certainly speed up your hair loss. You posted that you're buying RU, so you're obviously trying to save your hair. I think you would be better off bulking up naturally if you're using RU. Also, I have tattoos that I got when I was a teenager. Fortunately they are easily concealed by a T-shirt, but I find they are very hit-or-miss with the ladies.

Doctor Representative 35YrsAfter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LMS View Post
    I was just thinking about it... All of the men who currently work for Dr. Cole are bald! Our surgical instrument engineer is a Norwood 6. Our instruments quality control guy is a Norwood 7. I'm a Norwood 6 and our patient consultant shaves his head and is a Norwood 6. The only male here at Dr. Cole's that's not bald is Dr. Cole, who doesn't have any hair loss at all. Three of us four bald guys are married and our patient consultant who shaves his head always has very attractive girlfriends.

Hair loss is a lot tougher to deal with when you're younger. If I could do it over, I would have some modern FUE to create the illusion of a natural hairline and shave my head or cut my hair very short. Unfortunately I have too many scars from legacy plug surgery. Dr. Cole has been able to make it look more natural and in my experience baldness is preferable to the old-school hair transplant look or the scars that type of surgery leaves a man with.

35YrsAfter also posts as CITNews and works at Dr. Cole's office
    forhair.com
    Cole Hair Transplant
    1070 Powers Place
    Alpharetta, Georgia 30009
    Phone 678-566-1011
    email 35YrsAfter at chuck@forhair.com
    The contents of my posts are my opinions and not medical advice
    Please feel free to call or email me with any questions. Ask for Chuck