+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

No worries we are all here for advice, Ill send you the photos now

Good stuff Mike K and Joely.... I use Caboki which provides amazing coverage for the top of my head. The only issue is if it rains or I sweat profusely, it will visibly come out and others will notice. It is also very messy so maybe the Toppik Spray is worth a try. Its a minor inconvenience though overall. My temples are completely bald and there is no way I can cover it with concealers. Thats why I'm going to try the hair piece route...

I'll just make some excuse if she tries to touch my hair during sex... I've never had much of an issue with the intimacy to this point so I'm not too worried about it...

My concern is more women judging me based on my appearance before I really get the oppurtunity to know and eventually hook up with them..

I understand completely Jrw651. I truly hope this works for you and is everything you hope for.

Quote Originally Posted by Jrw651 View Post
    Good stuff Mike K and Joely.... I use Caboki which provides amazing coverage for the top of my head. The only issue is if it rains or I sweat profusely, it will visibly come out and others will notice. It is also very messy so maybe the Toppik Spray is worth a try. Its a minor inconvenience though overall. My temples are completely bald and there is no way I can cover it with concealers. Thats why I'm going to try the hair piece route...

I'll just make some excuse if she tries to touch my hair during sex... I've never had much of an issue with the intimacy to this point so I'm not too worried about it...

My concern is more women judging me based on my appearance before I really get the oppurtunity to know and eventually hook up with them..
    Yeah I understand, you have to do what you have to do, If a piece is for you go for it, for several reasons a piece would not be for me, But I totally get why people do it and if it were my only option id do it, IMO the quality of pieces these days even if she does put her hands In it, it would be hard for her to tell, but you will know how secure it is once its on your noggin and know whether or not you can allow the ladies to touch it!

I know what you mean though about being concerned about people judging you on your hair without even knowing you and its probably more in our heads than we think but baldness does that to a young gentleman in my experience of relationships once you get to know someone well enough you will probably find out that they have insecurities and things about their bodies they are self conscious about!

Good luck with the piece once its on it will probably look awesome and the mating season can take of big time! Have you decided when you are getting one and where from?

So after trying 2 front partial pieces from 2 different companies, I've concluded that hair systems do not work. They are extremely messy... I tried using tape, Got2bglue and glue... Nothing works... I looked like Marky Mark from the funky bunch in the 80's.... They take forever to clean to. Shit man I've tried everything, I can't accept going bald, I'm only 25. Why isn't there a cure... They can cure aids but they cant cure baldness.

$750 down the drain for 2 pieces/ 2 templates and 2 templates

Marky Mark was a bad ass back in the day. Use those hair pieces and get some ass before throwing them away.

You don't get laid because of hair majority of the time it's all about confidence and being abit of a social dynamite in my opinion. I imagine wearing a piece would make me pretty self conscious if anyone touched it I wouldn't be at ease so in my case it'd be a hinderance.

You are right about being confident and social, but a good hair piece can help with the confidence part. It may be detectable to the touch, but how many girls actually go around touching guys hair anyway? If she ends up grabbing your hair when you are having sex and finds out, well it's too late for her at that point anyway.

Doctor Representative 35YrsAfter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jrw651 View Post
    So I've decided to order a hairpiece to help get laid and improve my professional and social life all together... Have any of you had any success with picking up women with the appearance of a full head of hair as opposed to beign badly receded or bald? I ordered a piece and hope it will at the very least help me get laid on 1 night stands if not open the door to meeting other women...
    Hair can be addicting, in particular the full look a hairpiece provides. If you go the hairpiece route get the very finest. The giveaway of an cheap piece is the unnatural part and the frontal hairline.

Consider the possibility of falling in love with a one night stand. Suppose she becomes madly in love with you. This does happen. This happened to one of our recent hair restoration patients. He was engaged, had a great looking piece and his fianc'ee didn't know. When he told her, she broke it off. This man wasn't that bald. He wasn't broken up about it, but rather thankful, her superficiality was revealed early on.

35YrsAfter also posts as CITNews and works at Dr. Cole's office
    forhair.com
    Cole Hair Transplant
    1070 Powers Place
    Alpharetta, Georgia 30009
    Phone 678-566-1011
    email 35YrsAfter at chuck@forhair.com
    The contents of my posts are my opinions and not medical advice
    Please feel free to call or email me with any questions. Ask for Chuck