• Show
Clear All
  • tbtadmin
    Administrator
    • Sep 2008

The Bald Truth Live Tonight 8pm EST / 5pm PST

The Bald Truth Live Tonight 8pm EST / 5pm PST:

888-659-3727

Studio Line: 888-659-3727 Spencer Kobren's The Bald Truth airs LIVE Friday nights 6pm EST/3pm PST. Continue the discussion at the new Bald Truth Talk forums! Watch videos, read blogs, interact with the community, share your story or ask a question. Click on the community link above to register, or visit http://www.baldtruthtalk.com
  • gillenator
    • Dec 2008

So will this mid-week airing be on a more permanent basis in addition to Sundays?
    "Gillenator"
    Independent Patient Advocate
    more.hair@verizon.net

NOTE: I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice nor are they the opinions of the following endorsing physicians: Dr. Bob True & Dr. Bob Dorin

Comment

• tbtadmin
      Administrator
      • Sep 2008

The show hasn't aired on Sundays in years. TBT airs every Tues night LIVE 8pm EST.

Comment

• gillenator
        • Dec 2008

Well thank you for pointing that out and I take full credit for my stupidity.

Sunday evenings are a down time for me so I guess I was just out of the loop...
        "Gillenator"
        Independent Patient Advocate
        more.hair@verizon.net

NOTE: I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice nor are they the opinions of the following endorsing physicians: Dr. Bob True & Dr. Bob Dorin

Comment

Working...