+ Reply to Thread

Default Bald Paul Need Some Words of Wisdom

I am trying to find a surgeon to replace the hair on the crown of my hair only at this time. I intend to get more work done at another time, while this area is the most bothersome to me, I not expecting miricales my hair has always been thin, I just want to cover the shine and achieve some moderate coverage for now. I new to this site, and I must say I am really not intrested in becomeing an expert on hairtransplants, I am in hopes of locating a qualified, honest and fair surgeon, can some one lead me in that direction, I would be extremly greatful Thanks Paul

Hello Bald Paul. You seem to be realistic in what you’d like to achieve with hair transplants but you really should take time to learn as much as you can before you decide to have surgery. Everyone thinking about surgery should become as much as an expert as they can be before having it. The best hair transplant doctors are found on this site and are IAHRS doctors. Don’t be apathetic about surgery, take some time to learn about it and check with the IAHRS before making a decision.

Hey, your seem to have a good realistic outset already which is good. As suggested spend some time reading through and researching good reputable clinics and see if any are in your area. Gain as much info as possible prior to meetig a few for in person consults and then sit back reflect and compare that info to others before making any quick decisions. There are many very good clinics here on this forum that will potentially be able to help you reach your goal - don't rush in though.

IAHRS Recommended Hair Transplant Surgeon Dr. Glenn Charles's Avatar

I would be happy to get you started in the right direction. If you can e-mail or post your photos I would be glad to evaluate your situation and give you an estimate as to how much work would be necessary. I am sure there are several other doctors who would be willing to do the same. It is a good idea to get a least a few different opinions before making any decisions.
    Dr. Glenn Charles
    Member, International Alliance of Hair Restoration Surgeons
    View my IAHRS Profile