+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

film People Still Seem To Want To Talk About Propecia and Stuff - The Bald Truth LIVE Is

Spencer Kobren is back in studio fielding calls and talking about all things hair loss. You don’t want to miss this one. Subscribe: iTunes (audio) | iTunes (video) | RSS (audio) | RSS (video) Spencer Kobren‘s The Bald Truth is internationally syndicated through the GFQ Network People Still Seem To Want To Talk About Propecia [...]People Still Seem To Want To Talk About Propecia and Stuff – The Bald Truth LIVE Is Back! is a post from: Hair Loss Show: The Bald Truth

More...

Just finished listening to the show while I was in the gym. Yeah, that's weird, but it was a good episode. That kid Andrew is a sharp one and he had some great words of advise for other hair loss sufferers.
    www.HassonandWong.com

All opinions are my own and may not necessarily be shared by Dr. Wong and/or Dr. Hasson.

If you are interested in having an online consultation visit www.hassonandwong.ca

To view my story and history visit my website at www.hairtransplantmentor.com

Quote Originally Posted by Jotronic View Post
    Just finished listening to the show while I was in the gym. Yeah, that's weird, but it was a good episode. That kid Andrew is a sharp one and he had some great words of advise for other hair loss sufferers.
    I knew Spencer was going through some tough stuff, but I really began to become more depressed not having the show to listen to every week. I’m so glad he’s back and this was really a great show! He’s the best therapy I have ever had and I’ve had it all!

Chicago,Il. (the best city in the United States)

It was great to see and hear Spencer again.
    His point of view and advice on how everyone should be dealing with hair loss is very objective and 100% common sense.
    Currently NONE of the available treatments out there for hair loss will give you back a FULL HEAD OF HAIR.
    That is where REALISTIC EXPECTATIONS play a part in making a decision on what route one should go .

Yeah, it was good to see Spencer doing the show again, especially after everything thing he has been through. Good call Artista. Actually the show was filled with really good calls. Really good show.

Thumbs up

Hi Notcoolanymore (Still COOL) thanks for your compliments not just to me but for the other callers and Spencer. It certainly was an upbeat Show. As you know 'Cool , there is absolutely nothing wrong with staying positive using logic. There is every thing wrong with staying negative regardless of the logic at hand. Times will be better for all of us in the hair loss community brothers!!! Let's keep on supporting each other through the thick and the thin. Spencer wants to keep his Live show on a positive Outlook. Nothing wrong with that! Cheers

It was really good to have Spencer do a live show again. Can't believe people had been so rude to him when he was going through such a rough time. Was really good to hear your call Arista, I always get excited when I hear the enthusiasm you have for Dr.Wesley's technique, it gives me real hope that he's really onto a game changer. When do you think Dr.Wesley will announce updated info to the public? I was really disappointed by the reaction to him following the ISHRS last year, I really hoped other docs would be interested. Dr.Cole seemed positive at first but then started being negative, Dr.Rassman just seemed very unimpressed, didn't hear of any other doc saying anything about it. I'm also interested in what Spencer said about automated procedures although ARATAS hasn't really done much for the industry so dunno what to expect. I guess I'm just feeling that now I'm in my early 30's a stem cell method isn't ever gonna be here in time for me so I might as well look at advanced surgical options. I wanted to hold out but I'm getting fed up of always worrying when it comes to styling my hair etc. I saw Chrisis' results from Feriduni and think he looks great, think he's a couple of years younger than me, looking at his 8 month pics on his blog he looks happy an confident, he has a cool, modern hairstyle - he has his life back, I'm happy for him but also jealous lol.

I get so annoyed when Spencer mentions how people involved in the cutting edge technologies don't want to come on the show or forums anymore cos of being attacked. We know the people who attack on here and they're still here! They should have been banned, it's so uunfair on those of us who are actually interested. I remember when Dr. Ziering would actually come on the forum an answer questions about Histogen, it was really good I always think "why does Spencer never get decent interviews with people anymore like he used to" an this is the reason why.....so upsetting.

Anywayz sorry for long winded post. Glad to have Spenced back and hopefully hear some more good news from you soon Arista.

I agree it was a really great show and full of good callers, it was nice to see Spencer back doing what he does, sorry for your loss.

Thumbs up

Hi UK Boy ! To answer your question,,

" When do you think Dr.Wesley will announce updated info to the public?"

My guess would be that he would make some sort of announcement soon after the Springtime phase test trials are completed and
    all the "I's are dotted and T's are crossed" (LOL- sorry for the idiom)

Hey UK , please keep in mind that Dr Wesley did not go into details at last years ISHRS. Any reactions that you have heard or read by other doctors are on speculations based only on what they know of the technique.
    Ive read what Dr Rassman had to say when asked about it.
    Ill just say this- He isn't privy to all of the data.
    I am and I cannot wait until my time in his lab begins this Spring UK Boy.
    Actually we DO have doctors who ARE feeling positive in what Dr Wesley is trying to accomplish.
    Like Dr Glenn Charles. (another great surgeon)
    He stated this on the thread "Looking for advice"
    "Even the hair transplant physicians are excited for new technology. I am anxiously waiting to see results from Dr. Wesley's surgeries using the Pilofocus technique. Good luck. Good results are the goal."

Im a bit long winded now too UK,,lol.
    I really have to run now..Cheers.

..and I wish that I had been able to edit my last comment..haha