+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Great find Desmond! Wish I could go. Are you planning to attend one of these?

Desmond, do you have a source link to the 6 teams working on hair loss solutions you just posted about? Thanks!

Here's the current program schedule at the congress:

Click on the image for a larger view!

Pretty cool! i wonder if replicel is benefiting already from some of the research that will be presented.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenma View Post
    Pretty cool! i wonder if replicel is benefiting already from some of the research that will be presented.
    If they did and changed methods, they'd have to start the trials all over again. Doesn't matter much though, their next trials are, Phase II trials are supposed to take THREE years and there's no word if they've even started yet. Pretty outrageous. You have to wonder though, what the hell Replicel has been doing for the last 1-2 years?

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    If they did and changed methods, they'd have to start the trials all over again. Doesn't matter much though, their next trials are, Phase II trials are supposed to take THREE years and there's no word if they've even started yet. Pretty outrageous. You have to wonder though, what the hell Replicel has been doing for the last 1-2 years?
    Yeah is kind of a mystery replicel. i prefer them restarting trials if they have to rather than continuing with their current protocol and achieve disappointing results like aderans

Yeah is kind of a mystery replicel. i prefer them restarting trials if they have to rather than continuing with their current protocol and achieve disappointing results like aderans
    I think with replicel's current work, the best we can hope for is that they improve efficacy in their dose escalating trials, maybe getting to around 20% regrowth or something. One thing that would be great is if the dermal sheath cup cells they use migrate to local follicles and provide some dht protection, so effectively it would be a long term preventative measure at least. I've seen hints of that mode of action in their videos, but obviously they haven't done long term studies yet to see if hair keeps falling out after a number off years.

I think people should just forget about those companies (replicel, aderans, histogen). They proven of no use. Others cracked it and others will bring it to market.

Quote Originally Posted by HairBane View Post
    Sauna or later we will.

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi View Post
    I think people should just forget about those companies (replicel, aderans, histogen). They proven of no use. Others cracked it and others will bring it to market.
    I agree that should be the case with histogen and aderans, but last year replicel surprisingly received good backup and money from a big corporation.

Maybe they have something promising.

I agree that should be the case with histogen and aderans, but last year replicel surprisingly received good backup and money from a big corporation.

Maybe they have something promising.
    I've actually got more faith in Histogen than Replicel, mainly because it would allow a combination of an HT plus Histogen's HSC injections for maintenance as well as some regrowth. That would be enough for everyone in the early stages. The growth factors would overpower the effects of DHT and render it useless. Much better than daily Finasteride or daily topical application of CB.