+ Reply to Thread

Default RU Progress + Nizoral Question

Hey guys,

I've been on RU for a couple of months now. What I have to report:
    -I started off with 30 mg a day in 1 mL of KB solution and I really didn't notice much of a difference.
    -After a couple of weeks I upped it to 50 mg in 1 mL a day, still nothing noticeably different.
    -Currently on 100 mg a day in 2 mL (as well as a dermaroller) and my shedding has slowed drastically.

No sides to report with RU. I am as paranoid as they come, so that means no placebo side effects either.

Now, whenever I use my regular Head & Shoulders shampoo I find max maybe 15 hairs on my hands afterwards. Sometimes I really have to look closely to find any hairs.

However, when I use Nizoral, for the first lather + rinse I get the max 15 hairs like I would with the other shampoo. I then do my second lather and let it sit for 5-7 minutes, then when I rinse it out I find a few more hairs every time I run my hand through my hair to rinse it all out. These add up and it becomes really disheartening. The second lather takes off like 30 more hairs! I use Nizoral on sundays and thursdays only. I can't tell if the RU is simply not working, and it takes my Nizoral days to see that, or if I am using Nizoral too often and it is negatively impacting my hair. My scalp gets annoyingly itchy after using Nizoral sometimes as well. Thoughts?

Ditch nizoral man, iv been using regenepure DR and NT everyday for 2 years I had regrowth and my hairs have near enough completely stopped even nizoral crap couldn't do what regenepure does.

I agree, ditch the nizoral. If the RU is slowing down the shedding, awesome and with few side effects. Sounds like you've got the right dosage now, it does take some customizing, as we all react so differently. The next couple of years will be important, so watch carefully.

How much are you buying kb for? Pg/ethanol vehicle is killing me but kb seems really expensive. Do any of you know about the glycerin and ethanol vehicle and the percentages?