+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Default Gaz when are you going for your next procedure?

Hi Gaz

Just wondered if you have booked in for your next procedure yet?

I've booked in for my 3rd procedure in December.

Will this be your 4th or your 5th? I forget.

All the debate about regeneration aside, your result really is great and really does show what Hasci can do with multiple procedures.

Hi mate, I was planning on going in May, however I've not booked anything yet and I honestly don't know how booked up they are. I'm considering seeing if they have anything last minute. Anyone know how busy they are at the London clinic?

I've got a baby coming in about 2 weeks and wedding a few months time, so it's almost no time to think about hair. I still want to go back for more though, don't get me wrong.

And yea it would be my 5th

Quote Originally Posted by gc83uk View Post
    Hi mate, I was planning on going in May, however I've not booked anything yet and I honestly don't know how booked up they are. I'm considering seeing if they have anything last minute. Anyone know how busy they are at the London clinic?

I've got a baby coming in about 2 weeks and wedding a few months time, so it's almost no time to think about hair. I still want to go back for more though, don't get me wrong.

And yea it would be my 5th
    You know, in the end it doesnt matter what others think of how your donor looks. If YOU think you can go another time, then you should do it ! But then again, it also can't hurt to at least measure your own donor density right now (like you did before, with a cut out square cm2), so you can at least see what it translates to in numbers. I just mean that as a well meant advise, you seem like a very nice guy and it would be sad if you would have regrets later on. And then again, maybe I underestimated your donor density and it's still above that 125 hairs/cm2, that's also possible too !

All the best with your baby, what a great news Gaz, congrats already

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi View Post
    You know, in the end it doesnt matter what others think of how your donor looks. If YOU think you can go another time, then you should do it ! But then again, it also can't hurt to at least measure your own donor density right now (like you did before, with a cut out square cm2), so you can at least see what it translates to in numbers. I just mean that as a well meant advise, you seem like a very nice guy and it would be sad if you would have regrets later on. And then again, maybe I underestimated your donor density and it's still above that 125 hairs/cm2, that's also possible too !

All the best with your baby, what a great news Gaz, congrats already
    No no, it's good advice, I will do it, however I can't find the bloody tape measure lol. I'll have a look around later for it. And thanks, slightly concerned at the lack of sleep I'll probably be getting, but hopefully she'll sleep well.

Great news about the baby Gaz, congratulations.

Do you think you could put up some recent photos of your recipient? I'm eager to see how it looks after a few months of growth.

Here you go mate, the hair is longer than I normally wear it in these photos, but gives you an idea of where I'm up to at the moment.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/jimgi5qv4i1pc4s/xxystmrzN4

Quote Originally Posted by gc83uk View Post
    Here you go mate, the hair is longer than I normally wear it in these photos, but gives you an idea of where I'm up to at the moment.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/jimgi5qv4i1pc4s/xxystmrzN4
    Impressive results, forelock and temples definitely look much thicker than crown, but the crown seems to have a lot of single hair grafts.

Wow!

that's a great result!!!! one or two more HST and you are done for good ;-)

If I were you, I would not waste grafts for the scar, it's fine at that lenght, I would keep grafts for top, to achieve the maximal optimum achievable density... but you already look good.

so now, it's only luxury extra density... am sure that with another 2 sessions, you will be able to grow them 3 cm and style it a bit.

Gaz this is an incredible transformation. We are very happy for you. Do you have any comments on the state of the donor area, because some guys make really bold claims about your donor being "depleted". Personally i am unable to spot differences, because the conditions of your pics are very different. However, you must have a much better idea about what is happening with your donor.