+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 61 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast

Wow...I'm trying to envision how this lays out. Different teams testing out their protocols...obviously they have faith if the Taiwan guys are starting trials soon and Jahodas team is hopeful for near future trials

I really do think its only a matter of time...but I still cant see how everything is gonna play out.

So much money to be made here.....will something F this up for all of us?

does these new treatments only help NW4/5s and worse? Im only a NW2 and fortunate for now fin hasn't given me any sides yet but would still love to get off it ASAP if a new treatment comes out for my hairline

Quote Originally Posted by HairBane View Post
    Woah, didn't think I'd see it so soon but it looks like we'll see proper hair multiplication this decade! Now we just need some bridging treatments to get us there. Looking at you Histogen and Cosmo.
    HT for me for now, should last me about a decade... its taken me about that long to go down to an NW3...

Quote Originally Posted by goldbondmafia View Post
    does these new treatments only help NW4/5s and worse? Im only a NW2 and fortunate for now fin hasn't given me any sides yet but would still love to get off it ASAP if a new treatment comes out for my hairline
    No, this treatment, when released (hopefully tomorrow, lol) will overrule everything else on the market for fully bald men. NW2-5 will still have other options and Finasteride will still have its place, but I would just go for stem cell injections whenever thinning was noticeable and forget about a daily pill, topicals or lengthy transplants.

Its the god of all treatments.

Wow, this made my day. Woot, finally some good news.

This research has major influence for hair multiplication, hair transplantation, engineered skin substitutes, cancer research, genetic profiling, drug testing, vehicle testing....etc.

perfecting the basement membrane is the key.

Quote Originally Posted by HairBane View Post
    Woah, didn't think I'd see it so soon but it looks like we'll see proper hair multiplication this decade! Now we just need some bridging treatments to get us there. Looking at you Histogen and Cosmo.
    CB for MPB in less than 4 years and according to Boldy taiwanese researchers will be starting human clinical trials using enhaced invitro 3d spheroids culturing technique.

These are exciting times for all of us!

A special thanks to Desmond for spreading the good news

I know this struggle has gone on way too long but it seems like in the past few years there is some serious competition and things are starting to fly. If they have something solid and all they need are trials then I think things will be pushed through very fast just based on the financial gains from it. After all money makes the world go round. I don't want to get my hopes up but Im confident that it will happen sooner than we all think. Once again a big thanks to Des.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenma View Post
    CB for MPB in less than 4 years and according to Boldy taiwanese researchers will be starting human clinical trials using enhaced invitro 3d spheroids culturing technique.

These are exciting times for all of us!

A special thanks to Desmond for spreading the good news
    Boldy and Desmond are the MVPs of the hair loss forums. What I love about these researchers is that they are all about AGA. This research is about tackling AGA not something else that may help our cause. Their focus is on our problem!

God I hope that they just test it on some Chinese, get somebody of the streets and inject him with this stuff LOL. Seriously hopefully they'll inject it into themselves ? I think Jahoda did that once too. Cause having to wait till they've set up clinical trials, that's going to take months, maybe even uptil a year ?