Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dboxler
    • Feb 2014

What is my situation?

Hey guys, I'm 20 years old, soon to be 21 and ever since I was a kid I've always had thick hair, and recently I've started to
    Become OCD like about my hair. I've been told by many people that I have a really nice thick head of hair. I've just been wondering if there is any apparent signs of MPB, and btw my father still has a thick head of hair at age 40. Our hair is similar in that aspect. I always examine my scalp and temporal regions of
    My hair and I believe that my hairline is starting to mature. . Any comments would be greatly appreciated, I'm just curious to where I would fit in. Thanks !
    Attached Files
  • Dboxler
    • Feb 2014

Here is an additional picture.
    Attached Files

Comment

• Dboxler
      • Feb 2014

Another additional pic
      Attached Files

Comment

• Dboxler
        • Feb 2014

Another additional photo
        Attached Files

Comment

• recedingone
          • Sep 2013

Your situation is you appear to have no hair loss at all but most guys don't at 21. I didn't lose any until I was over 30.

Comment

• greatjob!
            • Aug 2011

Is this a joke?

Comment

• Dboxler
              • Feb 2014

Honestly, I wasn't joking at all, I was just curious and wanted other peoples input. I am pretty OCD about my hair and sometimes paranoia can get to you, and I appreciate your guys' comments. Best of luck to you all.

Comment

• Jcm800
                • Jan 2011

You're a good looking young lad with great hair, go get the ladies, or men whichever you prefer. .

Comment

• goldnt
                  • Jan 2014

It looks fine to be honest, just your mature hairline. Its looks fine,and to hear that from people with hair loss tells you a lot. Its almost a cruel joke haha.

Comment

• Dboxler
                    • Feb 2014

Well my friend, the cure for male pattern baldness is underway.. Trust me I do
                    My research, that's how obsessive I am about my flow. Baldness will be a thing of the past within several years. And I appreciate all your positive comments. Haha.

Comment

• Shelley79328
                      • Feb 2014

No problems there, your hair looks thick and healthy. I don't know if there are any warning signs that you may start balding. Keep watching and checking especially the crown and the forehead hairline. It' your mother's genes that determine male pattern balding, so look at your mom's dad's head of hair. I would not worry about it now, you are too young. Enjoy life and as the other posters said go out and get the ladies/men.

Comment

• Artista
                        • Apr 2010

Hi Dboxler and welcome to the BTT forum !

I understand your reason for being here. BASICALLY You are focused on finding a way to treat your hairline if your scalp begins to show signs of receding.
                        Nothing wrong with that my friend,
                        I AGREE with the others who have responded here,,your hair looks GREAT..NO WORRIES Db' .
                        You are correct , there will be some type of BETTER treatment out there if ever there comes a time in which you might need it.
                        Until then,,dont focus heavily on the possibilities that you may.

Cheers!!

Comment

• Dboxler
                          • Feb 2014

I appreciate all of your comments and opinions, it does mean a lot. I hope in the near future that those with MPB can have their hair rejuvenated in a sense with treatments that are underway. I have read about ground breaking experiments just as recent as early this month. They have found a way to regrow the follicles in hair. I recommend reading up on it. It really have me hope for not even myself, but for other people who may or may eventually find themselves dealing with MPB or some sort of hair loss. Very intriguing to say the least.

Comment

• Notcoolanymore
                            • Jun 2013

Originally posted by Shelley79328
                            Enjoy life and as the other posters said go out and get the ladies/men.
                            LOL. We went from go out and enjoy the ladies, to go out and enjoy men. Now we want him to go out and get the ladies/men. Not sure what you are into but as long as you are enjoying your life I'm all for it. BTW, I am not sure where you live, but when I lived in CA I would here that Santa Monica Blvd. was a good place to pick up ladies/men, if you are into that sort of thing.

Regarding your hair. It looks great right now. The only thing you can do at this point is monitor. Take pics every month or two and compare. If you are certain you are balding, then you have to decide whether you are willing to treat your loss with what we have. Many things on the horizon, but we have three things now that work: Fin, Dut, and minox. If you are losing hair, don't wait too long before committing to treatments. Saving hair is much easier than getting it back.

Comment

• Dboxler
                              • Feb 2014

I appreciate all of your responses everyone and I'm in to women.. Haha even though it seems like I get more attention from the fellas... Haha oh well i guess

Comment

Working...